HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Suburbs

Old Posted Dec 29, 2023, 12:37 PM

I don't know what their food tastes like and I don't intend to find out. They are owned by a militant homophobe and their name is synonymous with hatred. Disappointed in the ppl here who "don't care about that stuff". Shame.

Old Posted Dec 29, 2023, 1:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureWickedCity View Post
I don't know what their food tastes like and I don't intend to find out. They are owned by a militant homophobe and their name is synonymous with hatred. Disappointed in the ppl here who "don't care about that stuff". Shame.
They have been moving away from their past over the last few years and disassociating from their old homophobic mandate the dead founder started. Virtually all large businesses and corporations have an unscrupulous history, to the point that I'd have to boycott the vast majority of them if I didn't support all of their past actions. Chick-fil-A is finally moving in the right direction....and they have HeavenChicken.

Old Posted Dec 29, 2023, 1:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley613 View Post
I don't care about any of that, to each their own. I just love HeavenChicken M-S.
We could be having the same debate as with Stella Luna on the Retail thread.

Old Posted Dec 29, 2023, 2:32 PM

My two cents is that I am tolerant with groups that are not open with that stuff as I am tolerant with groups that support those stuff. I don’t think they preach hate. They just have different set of morals from you. That world has be come way too polarized.

Old Posted Dec 29, 2023, 2:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureWickedCity View Post
^An answer to this.

Old Posted Dec 29, 2023, 7:52 PM
Progressive Curmudgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketphish View Post
They probably wish that they did... the owners are hyper-religious. They don't open their stores on Sundays.
I'm not at all religious but I have to respect people who put their values over money. Can't wait to try their chicken.

Old Posted Dec 30, 2023, 1:35 AM

This is amazing news! I've heard great things about the food and the company culture (e.g. they seem to treat the employees better than competitors) and I'm excited to try the Chicken!

Given the limited food options at Tanger and the fact that this is the first Canadian Chick-fil-A outside of southern Ontario I expect they will be quite busy.

Does anyone know if Panera Bread will be adding new locations? Tanger would be a perfect location for Panera Bread.

Old Posted Mar 1, 2024, 11:56 PM

Chick-fil-a Taken today

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Suburbs