HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

View Poll Results: Should Canada still see the British Monarch as its own?
Continue to recognize the Monarchy 72 39.13%
Get rid of it 97 52.72%
Split Royal Family to reign Commonwealth members 15 8.15%
Voters: 184. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Apr 13, 2021, 8:53 PM
ARTchitecture

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbandreamer View Post
Chadillaccc's writing is typical of the academic papers I've read - terribly written filled with emotion and mainstream unoriginal ideas. Explains why print media and the CBC etc has gone to shit. Prince Phillip displayed typical upper class English humour - understated delivery with a humorous punch. You have to be kind of German to take it so literally.

Kind of reminds me of my dad's sense of humour: eg I asked him "Do you believe in Jesus?" to which he replied "Do you believe in Santa Claus?"
I wrote it in 15 minutes and didn't even bother proof reading it, so I'll take the "terribly written" comment Just needed to bang it out and get an A+. Scathing ass wipes is what I do both here and in the world on a daily basis, so I figured might as well do it in a paper too. If he wanted something thoughtful and original, he would have asked for multiple, thoroughly researched sources and at least several pages.... not a paragraph

Mohkínstsis — 1.6 million people at the Foothills of the Rocky Mountains, 400 high-rises, a 300-metre SE to NW climb, over 1000 kilometres of pathways, with 20% of the urban area as parkland.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada