HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > London Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy

Old Posted May 11, 2018, 8:07 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Andrew Lawton

Andrew Lawton reveals his campaign platform

cbc

cbc

Quote:
I’ll accept that, we’re happy to have Andrew on as one of the candidates,”
cbc

blazingcatfur

Old Posted May 11, 2018, 8:09 PM

I feel very good about Peggy Sattler's re-election prospects.

Old Posted May 14, 2018, 3:18 PM

I think starting a thread with his full name is wrong, unless if you want him to win with some free advertisement. Donald Trump is way worse than this guy, and he became president. We live in dumb times.

Last edited by Dupcheck; May 14, 2018 at 3:34 PM.

Old Posted May 14, 2018, 6:37 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Most assuredly I do not want him to win. Hopefully he doesn't show up at my door canvassing. I have some choice words for ilk of his kind.

Old Posted May 25, 2018, 1:54 PM
The Vomit Bag.

PC Candidate Andrew Awful Lawton (in my riding)
Video Link

What do you expect when Foul Fat Fuck Ford bypasses any vetting process?

Old Posted May 26, 2018, 3:16 AM
I am a typical

When people make fun of millennials, this guy is who they should be mocking.

Old Posted May 26, 2018, 6:37 PM

Cant wait for the conservatives to win with a majority WYNNE MUST GO, HORWATH MUST GO!! This province will be so F***** up if either of them win

Old Posted May 26, 2018, 6:40 PM

I don't agree with what Andrew said and maybe I don't agree with him being picked but you absolutely cant have the NDP or Liberals in. These people are LIARS and all corrupt.

Old Posted May 26, 2018, 6:44 PM

Molson Export not sure how you sleep at night being on that side. I guess Molson Export is alright if people lose there jobs when we hit a recession and all business moves out of Ontario. You have a PHD and work at western right or something like that? More concerned about yourself then people losing there jobs and having long wait times at hospitals and having meth clinics on every corner. I guess your job is pretty secure. Your for raising the min wage but then inflation moves up also to cancel the effect that the min wage had just so you can have your union friends make more money?

Old Posted May 26, 2018, 6:52 PM

NDP want to increase hospital wait times and have free hospital use for anyone in the world paid only by Ontario. NDP wont even wear poppies for remembrance day. How sad... All those people died and the NDP wont wear a poppy. Didn't you guys say you wanted to cancel Christmas or what happened there? Maybe you can correct me.

Old Posted May 26, 2018, 6:54 PM

OH mannn I keep going about them. Pretty funny but not funny I guess its sort of scary having NDP or Liberals running Ontario again.

Old Posted May 26, 2018, 7:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserLDN View Post
OH mannn I keep going about them. Pretty funny but not funny I guess its sort of scary having NDP or Liberals running Ontario again.
What are you blathering on about? I'm guessing you're either a troll or very young because I can't make heads or tails of what your point is. If DUNG Ford becomes the premier with his sexist, homophobic and racist candidates it will set this province back decades and cost its residents far more than a few bucks on their hydro bill each month.

Old Posted May 26, 2018, 7:13 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Molson Export not sure how you sleep at night being on that side. I guess Molson Export is alright if people lose there jobs when we hit a recession and all business moves out of Ontario. You have a PHD and work at western right or something like that? More concerned about yourself then people losing there jobs and having long wait times at hospitals and having meth clinics on every corner. I guess your job is pretty secure. Your for raising the min wage but then inflation moves up also to cancel the effect that the min wage had just so you can have your union friends make more money?
Who the hell do you think you are smearing me with these comments? My career hasn't anything to do with the election.

Don't fucking assume anything about me. You know nothing about my experiences. I worked in industry FOR YEARS prior to entering into academia, and I am the farthest thing from a soft academic, having experienced grinding poverty. Everything I have has been achieved by working 90 hours a week for my entire adult life.

You are way out of line.

Andrew Lawton is a vile racist, a revolting homophobe, and vulgar misogynist. I would NEVER vote for someone of that ilk, no matter what the benefits to my wallet.

Old Posted May 26, 2018, 7:14 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldandnavy View Post
What are you blathering on about? I'm guessing you're either a troll or very young because I can't make heads or tails of what your point is. If DUNG Ford becomes the premier with his sexist, homophobic and racist candidates it will set this province back decades and cost its residents far more than a few bucks on their hydro bill each month.
This x 1000.

Old Posted May 28, 2018, 2:52 PM

haha cool. you 2 are a joke. Molson Export you are the one that started this thread not me and dumb gold and navy wants to say i'm blathering? Just trying to even the playing field out on here. The only things I post on here talk about construction projects because that's what its about not anti-conservatives. When I post politics because someone like Molson export goes on an anti conservative streak and adds some lies in as well in a few other threads. You 2 have to give your head a shake.

Old Posted May 28, 2018, 2:58 PM

Gold and navy the sexist. homophobic and racists comments come from Liberals and NDP mouths to. I just have to go on facebook to read some of the shit you guys say. Conservatives have women, men and people from all backgrounds as candidate's and voting for us. FACT not lies.

I really don't want blather on here about provincial and federal politics rather be talking about construction projects because that what this whole skyscraper page is for. But you guys go off about it. None of the parties are perfect you guys should acknowledge that. Wynne has the worst premier record and NDP barely get in every time.

And just for the record for the people reading this I am not defending Andrew Lawton on here just leveling the playing field when you guys go on anti-conservative streaks when skyscraperpage is for other things.

Old Posted May 28, 2018, 5:06 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
I just have to go on facebook to read some of the shit you guys say.
I am not on facebook, so who is "you guys?" People on the left? Everyone on the left? Can you actually link SSP forumers in the London thread with specific Facebook posts? If not, then, STFU.
I am about as firmly in the centre as one can be, so your point is inapplicable along with being completely unfounded.

Why don't you just cut out the ad-hominem attacks on fellow forumers?
Disliking and criticizing Andrew Lawton is fair game: he is running for office.
Smearing SSP members, and making unfounded assumptions about them simply for criticizing Andrew Lawton, is not fair game. This is not "leveling the playing field"
It is grounds for being banned from SSP.

Oh and by the way, what I posted about Andrew Awful Lawton are FACTS. He texted these repulsive sentences. He spoke these repulsive words. I am not putting words into his mouth. i didn't create these texts and videos.
You, on the other hand, are putting words into my mouth.

Where are the lies that I posted on this thread?

I will not stand for you calling me a liar. Are you ready to say this to my face, in person?

Old Posted May 28, 2018, 5:16 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:
This is a complete smear, and an ad-hominem attack.

What "side"? The side against Doug Ford? Here you would be right. The side against conservatives? Here you would be wrong (I have voted Conservative in the past).
How dare you suggest that I would be "alright if people lose their jobs" Who the hell do you think you are to make that unfounded assumption?
How dare you suggest that I "am more concerned about yourself then people losing their jobs and having long wait times at hospitals and having meth clinics on every corner". You have to answer for this completely unfounded comment.
How dare you suggest that my "job is pretty secure" What the hell do you know about it?
"Your [sic] for raising the minimum wage....and my union friends make more money?" What the fuck are you talking about? You are way out of line, ASSHOLE.

Old Posted May 28, 2018, 11:57 PM

Most forums like this that I am on or have been on have an off-topic area where people can discuss whatever strikes their fancy. This one specifically says politics in the description. I don't get attacking someone on here and then using the fact that it's not a subject that is the main point of the forum as the excuse. It's a lot easier to scroll on by.

Old Posted May 29, 2018, 5:45 PM
User Registered

Just chiming in here with neat site I found

http://www.calculatedpolitics.com/project/2018-ontario/

It has a projected riding by riding breakdown based on current info available.

London West looks like a NDP hold, so things don't look so good for Andrew Lawton.

But this is just a projection, can change on election day.

My Simcity Stuff

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > London Issues, Business, Politics & the Economy