HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted May 4, 2022, 6:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags_in_the_peg View Post
I'm away for next few weeks, otherwise I'd go to some of those games as well. Hopefully next round I can make it out.

How Woo looking? not bad for a 15 year old, eh?
Woo is unbelievable for a 15 year old. He is playing like a vet, he got big minutes in the first round, like 20 minutes some games... sure it was against PA, but still... it gave him a chance to really get his feet wet when it comes to WHL playoff hockey. Also, according to the stats pack his goal was only the seventh underager playoff goal since the WHL began keeping stats on that (not sure how far back that goes). Sometimes he creeps into Ben Zloty playmaking defenseman mode but he is normally cautious defensively. This kid has amazing potential based on his current trajectory.

It feels like the ICE's defensive game has improved tremendously since January. Getting Tanner Brown, putting Jonas Woo into action and a more defensive mindset overall has made a huge difference.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan