HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art

Old Posted May 20, 2012, 2:46 PM
Wannabe Urbanite

Thanks for the compliments! I'm glad you liked the maps. I hope they make some sense, I know they may be a little confusing.

BTW Wharn, the naming of Craiglith was a complete coincidence, I've actually never heard of Craigleith before! Also, I would love to see the map you made!

Old Posted May 21, 2012, 2:36 AM
Torontonian Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simpseatles View Post
BTW Wharn, the naming of Craiglith was a complete coincidence, I've actually never heard of Craigleith before! Also, I would love to see the map you made!
Funny how that sort of happens sometimes. Maybe it shows some sort of underlying Anglophone place-naming system. As for the map, I'm pretty sure it's somewhere at my parents' house, so I'll look for it when I visit them tomorrow.

EDIT: Still looking for the damn project, I found some sort of preliminary concession map but I can't find the main one. I'm fearing the worst.

Last edited by Wharn; May 25, 2012 at 10:03 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art