HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Dec 25, 2019, 7:38 PM
Sex Marxist of Notleygrad

Yes we CAN...nabis!

Because the Canada remains the ONLY nation globally to not only make cannabis legal but to create a growing industrial sector around it, I thought we'd better split off the discussion under the economy thread into this one. So... Do you like it? If so why? And when was your first experiences with it? Has your opinion changed of it over time?

Personally I grew up in a progressive but tea-totaling house where my parents didn't smoke, drink or do any kinds of drugs but were very unhappy people nonetheless. There was no real stigma over it because how stinky it was and how people react in the mere presence of it.

I didn't smoke my first joint until I was with some friends from college at a party when I was 25. Now I use it daily for medical reasons due to liver damage, PTSD, insomnia and chronic pain from a hernia as well as for anxiety from all said conditions.

I used to think it was a drug for burnouts and the unambitious now I see it for what it is an all-purpose wonder drug that can do what other medications that cost thousands of dollars can't and can pretty much help everyone is some capacity or another.

I'm also glad to see it help the Alberta economy which needs economic diversification more than anything else right now (besides sane fiscal management)...

Anyway... Discuss!

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada