HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Suburbs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jul 25, 2013, 1:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybrain View Post
I don't think most people living in apartments have TWO cars. (I don't even have one car). But anyway, as others said, one space per apartment is the standard--even in condos, you usually have to buy a second space, rather than just get it.
You would be surprised at how many people actually do have two cars. I know at Crown on Regency, they had to eliminate visitor parking because the garage was full and the lot out back was full with tenant cars. Royale Summit has only 1 garage open currently, but it is full with a boatload of cars outside.
Mira Vista has a full lot and I believe, so does The Bentley. The only building that has empty spaces in its garage is skyview terrace. It has a bigger garage because it didn't install any storage closets in its basement. That and that building is never full...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Suburbs