HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction

Old Posted Sep 13, 2024, 1:33 AM

I'm glad to finally see the first retail stores for Schuylkill Yards. This building will also get a new Starbucks on the corner. It sucks the food hall still isn't open. They recently redid the entrance and applied for a liquor license, so hopefully it's moving along. I'm anxiously waiting to see what they do with JFK Blvd. When this plan was announced they planned for a "shared street" with bike lanes, trees, and additional sidewalk space. Hopefully this project moves along soon.

Old Posted Sep 13, 2024, 1:43 PM
Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1 View Post
I'm glad to finally see the first retail stores for Schuylkill Yards. This building will also get a new Starbucks on the corner. It sucks the food hall still isn't open. They recently redid the entrance and applied for a liquor license, so hopefully it's moving along. I'm anxiously waiting to see what they do with JFK Blvd. When this plan was announced they planned for a "shared street" with bike lanes, trees, and additional sidewalk space. Hopefully this project moves along soon.
I sure wish I had a liquor store right on campus when I attended Drexel! I had to schlep to 43rd & Chestnut or 20th & Market when that opened in 2014. Starbucks is good too. The mini one in Lebow cannot handle crowds and nowhere to sit.

Too bad the mini Target on Chestnut fell through, that would be a huge hit for U City.

Old Posted Sep 16, 2024, 7:31 PM

Any leasing info for companies who might take over the lab space in this building?

Old Posted Sep 18, 2024, 2:52 PM

delete.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Skyscraper & Highrise Construction