HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests

Old Posted Oct 28, 2004, 5:39 PM

Exclamation INCORRECT INFORMATION (but don't say I didn't tell you)

The diagram for the RSA tower in Mobile is not correct!! The height as well as the building design are wrong (not even close for that matter). You have the correct image on your web site but it is in the deleted diagrams folder. This updated information was sent to you by the architect of record to correct a diagram that was incorrectly drawn by Buck McAllister. He deleted the correct information and keep the diagram he drew. Why is that? How many other diagrams on your site are incorrect. You guys need a better system to check for accuracy. Allowing the guy that drew the initial images to trump another image that seeks to correct some erroneous information seems to me to be a conflict of interest.

what's up with that?

Old Posted Oct 28, 2004, 8:30 PM
Website Manager

Here is the building: http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=6402

This is the drawing that was deleted: http://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/?d28655
It does appear to be the correct height.

Old Posted Oct 28, 2004, 10:07 PM

I have updated the information, just not my drawing yet, as I haven't had time. Be patient please, I plan to.

But the reason Big Shanty's drawing wasn't approved is because it appears to be an architects rendering.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests