HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests

Old Posted Aug 30, 2004, 8:24 PM

Lightbulb Sharjah Skyline

Here in the United Arab Emirates we're having a projects boom including Sharjah which is just few miles away from Dubai. There are alot of skyscrapers that are under constraction and others are proposed and will be built soon, I've been collecting data of some of the buildings that will be built soon and write now I'm going to give you the name and hight of these buildings and I will try to send you there pictures as soon as posibale:

1). Al Ameera Tower (Proposed), It will be the tallest in Sharjah and it consists 61 flloors and it is a residental tower which is being developed by Tameer. It will be completed in the beginning of the year 2008 and it cost about 49.3 million dollares. (www.tameer.net)

2). Salam tower (Construction), It will be 210 meters and it will consist 56 floors. It will be a residental tower which will cost about 46.5 million dollares and it will be developed by omran Global. (www.salamtower.com)

3). Alsahab Tower (Constraction), It will be 217 meters tall and will consist 56 floors.

4). Sharjah World Trade & Expo Center, Work on the USD100m Sharjah World Trade Center is expected to begin within six months. The 54-storey tower will be on a man-made island and will be connected to Sharjah Expo complex. It is being designed by Swiss firm STPC.

Old Posted Sep 6, 2004, 5:48 PM
Website Manager

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests