HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 1:27 AM

That's true, the condition of the real estate market is a regional/local thing, but I was just saying that the over-investment in real estate, which is helping in a big way to fuel the housing boom, is a national issue. So when the word gets out that the real estate market is going downhill, investors are going to sell their units, be they in Miami or Denver. I don't think, though, that Denver is over-building like Miami is (where well over 50% of condo buyers are investors). It seems that Denver's boom is being fed by real demand, so I'm sure this market will be fine. Plus, with the RTD expansion and an aging population, the city living movement isn't going to taper off. Oh and let's not forget peak oil

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 2:40 AM
Provincial Bumpkin

let's hope for peak oil....

of course, at 13 miles-per-gallon and a city that i can barely afford to live in... maybe *i* shouldn't cheer for the end of cheap oil just yet. not till my income can catch up to the central denver housing market at least.

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 3:44 AM
Up Up and Away

Agreed bunt_q.

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 4:35 AM
BANNED

^ i'll have some pre-sales starting in the fall if you guys are interested (infomercial......)

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 1:03 PM
InfillJunkie

^ BCP, for which property the one in Ballpark or Highlands?

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 2:35 PM

Website with floor plans:

http://www.lincolnparkone.com/

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 2:43 PM
InfillJunkie

ROB!!! YOU ROCK!!

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 3:08 PM
BANNED

cool...but their music loop sucks and jumps at the end

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 3:16 PM
InfillJunkie

Yeh I had to turn that crap off

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 4:37 PM
Reluctant Hobbesian

Nice, snooping. You know, we are really a bunch of nosy SOB's.

Methinks that when peak oil hits, and you want to live downtown, than you better have a hell of a lot of money already saved up. Myself, I think I may build myself a little community somewhere in Idaho and form my own nation.

All of us who are concerned for peace and triumph of reason and justice must be keenly aware how small an influence reason and honest good will exert upon events in the political field. ~Albert Einstein

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 5:05 PM
I HATE SUBURBIA!

That is a NICE website. Nice find rds70. What ever happened to onelincolnpark.com ??

-Jonny

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 5:21 PM

How exciting! I wish you could view the penthouse floorplan just for fun, without needing to contact someone.

The views from there are going to be amazing!

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 5:47 PM
I HATE SUBURBIA!

That website is very well done. It has some great facts about Denver, and some great information about the proposed tower and commodities. It concerns me that the same thing hasn't been done with the proposed Four Seasons!

-Jonny

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 5:54 PM
Reluctant Hobbesian

Well here's a question... does anyone with an inside track know how the selling is going with Four Seasons? If they have strong enough demand through the VIP clients they wouldn't need to market it very much publicly. So, how goes the selling?

All of us who are concerned for peace and triumph of reason and justice must be keenly aware how small an influence reason and honest good will exert upon events in the political field. ~Albert Einstein

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 6:42 PM
Navyweaxguy

what I liked was the mention that the height from the floor to the ceillings ranged between 10-22ft... assuming that the 22ft part is just for the top floor..

this is what i'm thinking 355'

30' for the lobby and second floor
297' for floors 3-29 10'+1' flooring and utilities
22' for floor 30
6' for roof and AC and all that stuff

If i can't add... well it's DPS's fault

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 7:21 PM
Up Up and Away

On the web-site it states that the pool/ terrace will be situated about 90' to 100' above ground level. Using your calculations:

Base: 90'
23 floors to penthouse: 253'
Penthouse: 22'
Roofing/ mechanical: 15'

Total height: 370'

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 8:40 PM
I HATE SUBURBIA!

^From the look of the rendering, I don't think there will be a rooftop mechanical floor. I believe at 5 million dollars, or however much the penthouse will cost, the curved roof will be some lucky guys ceiling. I think the mechanical floor will be located at the top of the shorter side.

I'm personally betting on 375-400 ft tall.
I'm also assuming that the upper floors will probably have 12 ft ceilings or so, otherwise I don't know why they would say 10-22ft ceilings. If all but one residence was 10 ft tall, I think they would say 10 ft only.

-Jonny

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 8:55 PM
InfillJunkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBoy
That website is very well done. It has some great facts about Denver, and some great information about the proposed tower and commodities. It concerns me that the same thing hasn't been done with the proposed Four Seasons!
Hey JonnyBoy, the website you see when you go to http://www.teatroresidences.com/ only shows an informational page and allows sign up for VIP registration, etc.

They actually do have a fully developed website which shows floorplans, amenties, etc. However, that site is only accessible with a username/password that is provided by their sales team.

I have sent an email to Linda Erickson who is the lady I spoke to at the Hotel Teatro sales office. I wanted to find out the status of the public sales kick off. I sent the email over the weekend and havent heard anything just yet.

Old Posted Jul 25, 2005, 11:37 PM
Reluctant Hobbesian

^ I told you that they are trying to maintain that sense of exclusiveness. For the prices that are being demanded you have to make the buyers feel that they are special and what better way than to keep the peons away?

Old Posted Jul 26, 2005, 4:20 AM
I HATE SUBURBIA!

Way to go SCJ, WAY TO GO! You get us that website addie and the username/password and they'll be suprised by the sudden burst of traffic, LOL!

Wong, I think you're right about this exclusiveness of the whole deal, I bet they're doing quite well. With a minimum of $400K, I think we're not good enough to see their real website.

-Jonny

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Mountain West