HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest

Old Posted Jun 26, 2021, 11:27 PM

Phoenix Suns will play tonight. This is Game 4. Game starts at 6pm.

Old Posted Jun 27, 2021, 4:22 AM

Phoenix Suns won the game tonight. The final score is 84-80 Suns leads.

WTG guys! One more win to NBA Finals. One more!!

The next game 5 is on Monday.

They haven’t gone to NBA Finals for 33 years! It’s been a long time. Very long time! For over three decades now.

Old Posted Jun 27, 2021, 4:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N830MH View Post
Phoenix Suns won the game tonight. The final score is 84-80 Suns leads.

WTG guys! One more win to NBA Finals. One more!!

The next game 5 is on Monday.

They haven’t gone to NBA Finals for 33 years! It’s been a long time. Very long time! For over three decades now.
Not the best game, but a win nonetheless. 28 years since an NBA Final appearance.

Old Posted Jun 28, 2021, 3:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azliam View Post
Not the best game, but a win nonetheless. 28 years since an NBA Final appearance.
No way a team is getting to the finals without some chippy/hard fought games. Game 5s are pivotal and always tough. Do we get a deflated Clippers team tonight or like their coach says, one that fully believes winning 3 straight is doable.

I’m looking for a monster game from Book and DA tonight and would love to see CP3 look right again, his normal shots were not falling Saturday.

Let’s go Suns!

Old Posted Jun 28, 2021, 3:26 PM

Quote:

28 years

Last time was 1993.

Old Posted Jun 28, 2021, 5:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HX_Guy View Post
28 years

Last time was 1993.
You’re absolutely right. It’s been over nearly three decades now.

The game 5 tonight at 6pm.

Go Suns! Go! One more wins!!

PS. I look the ticket price, but it is very extremely expensive. We cannot afford it. Sorry guys!

Old Posted Jun 29, 2021, 4:03 AM

Sorry guys! Phoenix Suns loss tonight. They didn’t play so well. Series 3-2 Suns leads. They will try it again on Wednesday. They fought so hard and they unable to win the game tonight.

Old Posted Jun 29, 2021, 4:09 AM
E pluribus unum

If they can't beat the Clippers without Kawhi and Zubac, they aren't going to win this series.

Listless performance.

Old Posted Jun 29, 2021, 5:42 AM
Todo para la familia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Native 001 View Post
If they can't beat the Clippers without Kawhi and Zubac, they aren't going to win this series.

Listless performance.
Jae Crowder and Mykal Bridges all but disappeared tonight. Marcus Morris going 6-6 to start the game was unsat.

Hope they can finish this in LA but I got a baaaaad feeling about this in a momentum shifting way.

I hope I'm wrong.

Old Posted Jun 29, 2021, 9:48 AM

This series has really challenged the Suns alot. This bothers me because the Clippers are incomplete without their best player and the Suns are still struggling. I'm confident they can win Wednesday in LA because they have killed it on the road this season. The finals will be another tough test for them but we have to believe!

Old Posted Jun 29, 2021, 3:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Native 001 View Post

Listless performance.
Again another understatement

Old Posted Jun 29, 2021, 4:43 PM

they better come out with their butts on fire weds or this series will be lost. they are playing timid and "nice". and when they are tough lately it's mostly fake tough. dudes, pull your heads outta your butts...it's been 28 years don't piss this away...

Old Posted Jun 29, 2021, 6:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingfast View Post
they better come out with their butts on fire weds or this series will be lost. they are playing timid and "nice". and when they are tough lately it's mostly fake tough. dudes, pull your heads outta your butts...it's been 28 years don't piss this away...
Regular season they always responded after a loss, hopefully they do again. I have to think that eventually we'll have a game like we did against Denver and run them out of the building. And I doubt Marcus Morris, Boogie Cousins and PG can score again like they did this game. Still feel good about Game 6.

Old Posted Jun 29, 2021, 7:58 PM
E pluribus unum

I don't but I'm eternally pessimistic and waiting for the next heartbreak.

There's just no excuse for the kind of lethargic playing seen last night when you have a starting five and deep bench (notice how much quicker they played when Craig made a brief appearance) who could be playing at a higher level than what we've seen this series. Not sure if it's exhaustion or an inability to get out of their own heads, but it feels and looks like they've been passive the entire series. That's particularly galling considering the showboating and taunting we've seen from Beverly, Boogie and a few other Clippers.

Old Posted Jun 30, 2021, 7:08 PM

yeah, exactly. it's not like we can't expect to lose in the playoffs here and there even with a terrific team. it's that they showed zero emotion and just expected to be crowned the king by showing up. that's unacceptable. they need to get the inside-out game going with DA at focal. when they walk the ball upcourt and then all stand around at the perimeter, they become a terribly predictable team. they HAVE to move the ball in and out not just around. tonight is everything i'm afraid...

Old Posted Jun 30, 2021, 10:00 PM

Reality Check

The Sun's can win this today or game 7 if they play all 48 minutes. Reality is one team can get hot like the Clips did in game 5. You really can't stop 3's coming from numerous players without fouling out. Give them props. Also the Cliipper's, even without Leonard and Zubac, have a deeper lineup then the Sun's but the Sun's can still win this. Beverley is one tough hombre on "D" and Booker needs help with people screening Beverley. Ayton needs to go next level and play his best game yet. I have been a Suns' fan since their inception and I can list a litany of bad breaks but so far this year it has been just the opposite except for Paul's 2 game absence and subsequent real time rehab. This is the Sun's best chance since 79' when they got ousted by the Sonic's. The Sun's had the better team that year but both Westy and Adam's had ankle sprains, (they played but were not 100%),that gave a big break to the Sonic's who went on to sweep the Bullet's in four.
Whoever comes out of the West win's the title with Milwaukee losing Giannis and Atlanta with most probably a gimpy Young. I just hope it's the Sun's. And if they do people may say it's a tainted title. My response would be, "so what" as the Sun's have had a lot of roadblocks along the way to their title attempts and I didn't hear anyone lamenting for them.
In the off season I hope they can resign Paul but he wants 100 million for 3. Some of your big bopper's have to be willing to give a little if you are going to sign a supporting cast. I would love to see the Sun's sign Reggie Jackson who is an unrestricted free agent and draft a very talented point guard under study to Paul or retain Payne which will cost some sheckels.

Old Posted Jun 30, 2021, 11:38 PM

I’ll believe when I see it! Hope they win the game tonight. We’ll see what happens.

I am watching the game tonight. Beat LA! Go Suns! Go!!

Old Posted Jul 1, 2021, 3:53 AM

The news is waiting for!! Phoenix Suns won the game tonight. To the NBA Finals!! Woo hooo!!!

Old Posted Jul 1, 2021, 4:03 AM

Quote:
The news is waiting for!! Phoenix Suns won the game tonight. To the NBA Finals!! Woo hooo!!!
Go Suns!!!!! 28 year drought is OVER! (microphone drop)

Old Posted Jul 1, 2021, 4:20 AM

What did I tell you all. I knew the Suns could pull it off!

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest