HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest

Old Posted Jun 7, 2024, 5:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by azsunsurfer View Post
Yes but that's "off-campus" The new building is technically "on-campus" so I don't think they are allowed to have alcohol serving establishments....unless Postino is "on-campus" if that's the case then they might be able to?
Yeah, I was going to say this. I'm not sure that ASU owns Brickyard, just like they don't own the land that Postinos is on. I believe ASU is a tenant at Brickyard (maybe I'm wrong on this? Ive had a difficult time determining this). My understanding is that the retail at the new academic building would be treated like the Vista or MU retail, which certainly can not sell alcohol.

Old Posted Jun 9, 2024, 10:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrester1998 View Post
Yeah, I was going to say this. I'm not sure that ASU owns Brickyard, just like they don't own the land that Postinos is on. I believe ASU is a tenant at Brickyard (maybe I'm wrong on this? Ive had a difficult time determining this). My understanding is that the retail at the new academic building would be treated like the Vista or MU retail, which certainly can not sell alcohol.
The Brickyard and Postino's land are both owned by ASU. You can research this using the Maricopa County Assessor's Parcel Viewer. https://maps.mcassessor.maricopa.gov/

Old Posted Jun 13, 2024, 8:29 PM

Good interview with the founder of Culdesac. I hadn't realized that they were a driving force behind the bike lanes going in along Smith. Good on them.

https://www.kjzz.org/news/2024-06-13...for-the-valley

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest