HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces

Old Posted Jul 26, 2024, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlotteCountyLogan View Post
This is not the first time Wayne has called out his constituents by name on social media for committing a action he didn't like. He is very thin skinned. I think a MP should be more professional but I'm no longer one of his constituents so my opinion isn't much of a concern I suppose.
Another thing I want to add which isn't important to the OPs post is that I once interviewed Wayne for a podcast episode I was hosting. He was disinterested in what I was saying and a bit rude to me during the recording. A word I use to describe Wayne is cocky.
While Wayne isn't your stereotypical politician, these two 'constituents' have caused great grief amongst all parties and many citizens - I certainly understand why he is getting fed up with them. They don't care about anyone else except themselves and will cause whatever trouble they see fit. I've had one of the two 'constituents' verbally attack me in King Square because I wouldn't give him the time of day so he chased me from one side of King Square right to the other.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces