HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley

Old Posted Jun 12, 2024, 5:02 PM

I don't have any photos but was passing nearby and I noticed that the mid-tower Amenity pop-out level now has the curtain wall complete and it really ties the whole thing together.

This project came along really really well.
But we all knew it would since it's looked great from the initial renders and it's one of those rare projects that sticks to the original vision through the construction process.

I'm also really liking the variation in the tower designs forms and colour tones in the curtain wall treatments in that corner of Metrotown/Patterson.

Between the black Central Park House and Anthem's White Nuvo there'll be a brown and taller Solhouse tower (also by Bosa) in between them in the lot that's just completed site-clearing and should hopefully start to see excavators on site soon......

And then right next door you have Polygon's Black-and-white Perla and Concord's curvy Greenhouse (still a really weird name for a tower) a block farther to the west.....

I really like the fact that there's not that 'Copy-Paste' of 'cookie cutter towers' effect that you can sometimes get whenever you have tower clusters and neighbourhoods like this.

And even with all that variation, this one really stands out.

Old Posted Jun 12, 2024, 7:08 PM

I drove past on Kingsway over the weekend and Central Park House is really prominent from Kingsway.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2024, 4:16 PM

2024, July 7

Untitled by Lexus LX, on Flickr

Untitled by Lexus LX, on Flickr

Old Posted Sep 1, 2024, 5:58 PM

August 31, 2024

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Metro Vancouver & the Fraser Valley