HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest

Old Posted Apr 1, 2011, 4:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anqrew View Post
Eat-a-Burger, Opening Summer 2011, in the Pioneer Building Downtown Tucson

Tucson, AZ, March 30, 2011 --(PR.com)-- Announcing Eat-a-Burger, downtown Tucson's latest restaurant addition. The restaurant is slated to open July / August 2011. It will be located within the historic Pioneer building lobby at 100 N. Stone Ave. Suite #102, directly next to Ike’s Coffee and Tea in Tucson, Arizona.

The investment into creating a 40+ seat burger joint is a big step for Eat-a-Burger co-owners Jass K. and Sin W. For the last year, they have been operating a food truck set-up directly across the street of their new location. There they have braved the scorching summer heat and unprecedented freezing weather. Serving outdoors definitely has its pro and cons. But the duo is going against the grain with the current trend of restaurant owners closing shop and embarking into the mobile food industry. “We’ve been very fortunate with the support and response that we have had from Tucson and particularly downtown.” Jass continues, “Downtown is very sensitive and supportive of small locally owned businesses, and we are appreciative that they have made it possible for us to grow and progress into a restaurant and the opportunity to contribute to its revitalization.”

Upon opening this new restaurant, the couple’s endeavor will be the latest in the recent stream of restaurant revitalizations happening downtown. Eat-a-Burger will be open from 8:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday thru Thursday, 8:30 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Friday, and 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. on Saturdays.

Eat-a-Burger is committed to providing quality food at an affordable price. Burgers are the stars of the menu which are hand-shaped, seasoned to perfection, and never frozen. The restaurant will also offer hand-dipped and spun shakes as well as a wide variety of side food like fries and onion rings. There will also be a small breakfast menu, and classic lunch favorites like grilled-cheese sandwiches.

Call ahead seating for dinner service will be available; most major credit/debit cards are accepted.

About Eat-a-Burger:
Eat-a-Burger is a fast casual restaurant serving burgers, fries and shakes. It’s committed to creating and serving creative culinary experiences that inspire burger aficionados through compelling and engaging food within a warm welcoming atmosphere. Eat-a-Burger’s commitment to quality, buying local first, infusing passion into food, innovation, and its ability to listen to its consumers have resulted in quantified successes within its niche industry.
I am looking forward to this one. I think they are going in the old spot that Monkey Box occupied. I ate at 47Scott on Saturday and the food and atmosphere was excellent. I love trying out all these new restaurants downtown.

Old Posted Apr 1, 2011, 3:24 PM
Emperor Disco I

Good luck for the Eat-a-Burger folks! I'm hoping there would be more food trucks in Tucson. A lot of advantages for food trucks such as a way to open a traditional restaurant (kogi bbq, the truck that started it all is opening sister traditional restaurants ), a demo for your restaurant ( i hear jack-in-the-box is in the food truck business ) or some way to save your restaurant's name instead of going out of business ( move from traditional to food truck ).

Portland's Food Cart ( they now have 800 of them )
Vendr TV , food cart review site

Old Posted Apr 1, 2011, 7:18 PM
Emperor Disco I

New facade grants go to two 6th Ave. buildings and Reilly building

April 01, 2011 (10:25 am)

By Teya Vitu

A pair of Art Deco buildings on Sixth Avenue will spiff up quite a bit with money from the second round of the Façade Improvement Program managed by the Downtown Tucson Partnership.

Imago Dei Middle School will give a more colorful hue to the green Sears Executive Center, 55 N. Fifth Ave., as the school by May 1 moves from Sixth and University Boulevard to the Sears building across from the Ronstadt Transit Center.

“We want to highlight the Art Deco features,” said The Rev. Anne Sawyer, co-founder of Imago Dei. “We want to give life and beauty and sophistication and honor the building.”

It should be no surprise that the Drawing Studio, 33 S. Sixth Ave., will be rather artistic with the up to $5,000 match they are receiving from the Façade Improvement Program.

“We’re kind of bending the rules a little,” Executive Director Lynn Fleischman said.

Drawing Studio founder Andy Rush described a visual image with a foundation of “bone-white” paint for the Art Deco design, but they aren’t stopping with paint.

“We are designing computerized changeable lighting for the façade,” said Rush.

The third Façade Improvement grant announced April 1 went to Steve Fenton for the Reilly Building he owns at Pennington Street and Scott Avenue. Fenton was not at the announcement ceremony.

This second phase of the Façade Improvement Program is funded entirely from the private sector with $25,000 provided by Providence Service Corp. and an anonymous foundation. Each selected qualifies for up to $5,000 and must match that amount with its own funds.

The second phase has only 5 percent of the first phase’s city-based funding and thus is limited to simpler paint projects.

“The purpose of both façade programs is the preservation of our historic architecture and the improvement of the visual qualities of the built environment,” said Michael Keith, chief executive of the Downtown Tucson Partnership.

The three awardees have six months to complete their projects.

Keith especially looks forward to a newly colored Sears Executive Center building.

“These improvements almost take over the entire street visually,” Keith said. “It’s going to do more for that block than anything else.”

Donovan Durband, aide to Councilman Steve Kozachik, was instrumental in setting up the original Façade Improvement Program while he was executive director of the Downtown Tucson Partnership.

“Downtown is really coming back, building by building, block by block,” Durband said. “There is not better example than this program.”

The city provided no money for this second phase, but Durband said Kozachik has proposed setting aside $50,000 for future façade improvements from a $3.4 million city-wide economic development fund Kozachik has proposed.

“Councilman Kozachik wants to see this program continue and expand,” Durband said.

Keith has had ongoing discussions with Rio Nuevo Multipurpose Facilities District board members to see if Rio Nuevo could also provide façade improvement funding.

“Our next focus is to go back to a more major façade program,” Keith said.

The first phase involved grants of up to $125,000 that allowed substantial façade work at The Screening Room, Beowulf Alley Theatre, the Rialto Exhibition Center and The Scott at Scott and Broadway. Rather surprising success has come to all four buildings because of the façade work.

The second phase got five applications, which a selection committee winnowed to three.

The selection committee included Façade Improvement Program manager Teresa Vasquez; Tom Warne from the Downtown Tucson Partnership; Demion Clinco, Pima County Historical Commission; Brooks Jeffery, University of Arizona Architecture Preservation Studies; developer Phil Lipman; Christina Parisi and Russlyn Wells, City of Tucson; and Jonathan Mabry, the city’s historic preservation officer.

I'm hoping the Chicago Music Store would get a facade renovation .... next time.

Last edited by acatalanb; Apr 1, 2011 at 7:48 PM.

Old Posted Apr 2, 2011, 6:31 AM

Anybody who is informed about Rainbow Bridge and it's price will say it's an over priced bridge crossing 1-10 (which will most likely be a 5 lane freeway in a few years) but in reality Rainbow Bridge will bring in extreme amounts of tourism to our area. Last year I went to San Fransisco for Earth hour (To see the golden gate bridge) and this year I went to Seattle and saw the Space Needle shut off it's lights. Imagine the people coming to Tucson to see the Rainbow Bridge shut off. Cool huh

Old Posted Apr 2, 2011, 3:46 PM
Emperor Disco I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritarancher View Post
Anybody who is informed about Rainbow Bridge and it's price will say it's an over priced bridge crossing 1-10 (which will most likely be a 5 lane freeway in a few years) but in reality Rainbow Bridge will bring in extreme amounts of tourism to our area. Last year I went to San Fransisco for Earth hour (To see the golden gate bridge) and this year I went to Seattle and saw the Space Needle shut off it's lights. Imagine the people coming to Tucson to see the Rainbow Bridge shut off. Cool huh
First time I passed SF's G. Gate bridge, I was awed by it's architecture. The experience of driving and approaching (then stopping at the toll booth while at the same time staring ) that bridge is something to remember. The other surrounding bridges in SF still does not compare to the Golden Gate Bridge.

Felt the same way with the Hoover Dam...I haven't been there in awhile and I was looking pictures at the new bridge besides it ... I wished the architects would have added some Art Deco so as to complement the Dam's architecture.

Old Posted Apr 2, 2011, 7:35 PM
Emperor Disco I

Old Posted Apr 4, 2011, 1:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acatalanb View Post
First time I passed SF's G. Gate bridge, I was awed by it's architecture. The experience of driving and approaching (then stopping at the toll booth while at the same time staring ) that bridge is something to remember. The other surrounding bridges in SF still does not compare to the Golden Gate Bridge.

Felt the same way with the Hoover Dam...I haven't been there in awhile and I was looking pictures at the new bridge besides it ... I wished the architects would have added some Art Deco so as to complement the Dam's architecture.
i do like the pyramid building. I think it's called the transamerica tower

Old Posted Apr 4, 2011, 2:41 AM
Emperor Disco I

Quote:
i do like the pyramid building. I think it's called the transamerica tower
Yes, yes...it's the Transamerica Tower. It's gorgeous and domineering. Can't beat San Francisco architecture. First time I visited the place I was surprised that at least half the city is littered with victorian houses as opposed to the expected 4-5 houses.

Old Posted Apr 4, 2011, 4:58 PM
Emperor Disco I

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneui View Post
...The render below is for the senior housing project to be built on parcel G along Congress St., just west of the Santa Cruz River:

(site plan: City of Tucson: photo: The Gadsden Co.)

The complex will also be six stories like the senior MLK Apartments on downtown's east end, but have over twice the number of units (143). The streetcar will travel up Avenida del Convento (on the far left of the site plan), then go east on Congress and return down Linda Ave., the street bisecting the 14-acre Mission District.
Photos of downtown Tucson westside development

Mercado District of Menlo Park, housing/business development at Parcel A

office buildings? ...that's A mountain behind this building

houses or more like townhouses with narrow streets ...

there's a small mexican restaurant here (bought a $4 breakfast burro...good and filling), a kitchen you can rent and I think the future location of a local grocery store

Parcel G (north east corner of this photo), location of retirement complex that will be built

Another Map of this development. From this map : #5 would be the UA Science Center Rainbow Bridge. #8-Mission Gardens. #7-Origins Park/Convento. #'s 8,7 hoping to be covered with a biosphere laced with solar panels. #1-Mercado District Housing/Business. #2-location of the Retirement Complex on NE side of this block

Last edited by acatalanb; Apr 4, 2011 at 5:16 PM.

Old Posted Apr 6, 2011, 11:06 AM
Emperor Disco I

Here's a photo from this photo thread in Madrid, Spain. It's one of Madrid's famous historic buildings and judging from the heavy foot traffic looks like it's also one of Madrid's most popular locations. Look carefully, there's a McDonald's in this historic building. I wouldn't mind a McDonald's (or a mini-Walmart) inside Tucson's Pioneer Hotel or in any of Tucson's historic buildings.

A UK 54 floor high rise with boutique hotel, business offices, apartments, retail shops and family housing . And it's right by a rail track.

Last edited by acatalanb; Apr 6, 2011 at 2:37 PM.

Old Posted Apr 7, 2011, 5:04 AM
Tucsonan

nimby's are at it again.

Building Big
A 756-resident student-housing project has West University neighbors concerned

History may be repeating itself in the historic West University Neighborhood.

Almost 25 years ago, a proposed high-density student-housing project, slated to be located just west of the UA campus, caused controversy. A somewhat similar situation is now occurring near Fourth Avenue.

Back in 1987, UT Commons, a high-rise complex for more than 1,500 students planned at Euclid Avenue and University Boulevard, stirred neighborhood passions. Eventually, financing for the proposal fell through, and the more-acceptable Main Gate commercial area rose instead.

Today, the West University Neighborhood is confronting The District at UA Student Housing.

To be built on three acres of vacant land near the intersection of Sixth Street and Fifth Avenue, The District site was once home to a YMCA. After its demolition, a 126-unit condominium development was proposed, but never implemented.

The project location is adjacent to Fourth Avenue, the modern streetcar route and several single-family homes. When constructed, The District would be up to 60 feet tall and accommodate 756 residents.

Many people in the neighborhood, along with nearby neighborhood associations, are aghast at the prospect. One resident wrote the city: "It is far too high and too dense for the area."

As of last week, officials at City Hall had received more than 40 objections to the project. They had also gotten seven letters of support, one stating: "This would be a God-send for the neighborhood and would decrease the demand for mini-dorms."

Just as they supported UT Commons, the city staff is supporting the new proposal. The District needed five modifications of development standards, and all were approved on March 8.

The West University Neighborhood Association (WUNA) has filed a notice that it will appeal this decision to the City Council. The association has until April 7 to submit additional information.

In approving UT Commons back in 1987, the City Council disregarded pleas from neighborhood residents that the project would be a social disaster. This opinion was based, in part, on unruly behavior at a similar complex built by the same developer next to Arizona State University.

Some of those involved with The District may not have a sterling record when it comes to student housing in Tucson.

Conrad Sick is senior vice president of California-based Valeo Companies and is assisting the developer of The District, Residential Housing Development, LLC, of Houston.

Almost a decade ago, according to his company's website, Sick "led the planning and development of several hundred units of student housing" at the UA.

This 325-bed graduate-student project, named La Aldea, was to be a long-term public-private partnership with the UA. Built on Euclid Avenue between Fourth and Fifth streets, the project had problems even before it opened in August 2003.

In addition, management issues in its first year were a constant irritation for tenants of La Aldea. Ambling Companies, a firm Sick once worked for, managed the complex to widespread criticism.

One tenant referred to in a 2004 Arizona Daily Wildcat story reported: "He's heard many complaints from residents throughout the past year, ranging from maintenance problems to delayed construction."

Another tenant, in an online critique labeled "Sucks," wrote of the development: "There is NO beautiful landscaping unless you like cement and dirt. ... What happened to the 24-hour security that was promised to us?"

Based on criticisms like these, the UA purchased the complex in January 2005. In recommending this acquisition, student regent Ben Graff told the Arizona Board of Regents: "When students lived in this complex, they did not have access to university administration, and no one listened to students' concerns."

Sick believes those who criticize his former company's role with La Aldea are misinformed. "We didn't control the management company," he declares, "and there was a separate contract with them and the university. ... It's not a fair blanket statement (to lump us together)."

There are also similarities between The District and UT Commons. To build the latter, several historic homes were demolished, while the developer of the former is planning to acquire some nearby historic houses—and reportedly plans to tear them down.

Also, the demand for this type of high-security student housing is questionable. A 2009 student-housing market study prepared for the UA concluded: "There appears to easily be sufficient demand for 2,500 to 5,000 beds, assuming varying segmentation."

Presently, the university is adding 1,100 beds on campus. It is also looking to partner with a private-sector developer or developers, and is hoping to house up to 1,000 students downtown. A decision on which of seven submitted proposals to select is due shortly.

Given these university moves, will there be enough demand to support The District?

Sick believes his project has a superior location to the UA proposals. He also thinks whichever development opens first—with The District developers shooting for August 2012—will have a distinct advantage.

For his part, Jim Campbell, a local developer who is waiting to hear about his UA housing proposal, suggests there is enough demand to support several student housing projects. But he does say of The District's 756 beds: "That's a lot."

Campbell also doesn't think rapidly rising tuition rates at the UA will negatively impact housing demand from students.

"The student housing guys I'm working with," Campbell observes optimistically, "aren't concerned about that."

http://www.tucsonweekly.com/tucson/b...nt?oid=2648427

Old Posted Apr 7, 2011, 12:53 PM
Emperor Disco I

I couldn't stand those NIMBY's. If you lived close to a large and growing university, you'd expect to have student housing construction along the way...apparently, these morons can't seem to connect the dots.

Anyway, this is a photo I stole from an AZ Daily Star article . I've been trying to get this type of photo shots but unfortunately, I need access to a tall building in Tucson.

Old Posted Apr 9, 2011, 3:31 AM
A City's where I'll die

Quote:
Originally Posted by acatalanb View Post
I couldn't stand those NIMBY's. If you lived close to a large and growing university, you'd expect to have student housing construction along the way...apparently, these morons can't seem to connect the dots.

Anyway, this is a photo I stole from an AZ Daily Star article . I've been trying to get this type of photo shots but unfortunately, I need access to a tall building in Tucson.

If you need access to tall buildings, I work for a company that has access to most tall buildings downtown and on the east side. I'm in Phoenix now but whenever I'm in town I can arrange that.

Old Posted Apr 9, 2011, 3:50 AM
Emperor Disco I

Thanks for the offer. I'll contact you when I get the chance hopefully in about a couple months. I'm also away from Tucson at the moment.

Old Posted Apr 9, 2011, 7:16 AM
Tucsonan

for the 5 story, student dorm project near 4th ave, looks like the nimbys have compromised for some money and the developers not demolishing 2 houses. sounds win win to me.

West University Assn. OKs deal on student housing at YMCA site
The West University Neighborhood Association and a student-housing developer have agreed to terms that pave the way for a 756-room dorm-style complex at the old YMCA site near Fourth Avenue.
The agreement, which neither side would discuss Friday, calls for the developer to preserve two houses that will act as a buffer between the proposed apartments and the neighborhood. In exchange, the neighborhood will withdraw its opposition to the project, called The District, slated to be built at the site of the old YMCA building.
Before the agreement, the neighborhood had formally started the process to appeal the development, and City Councilman Steve Kozachik said he talked to the developer and encouraged the company to compromise.
Neighborhood representatives said they didn't want to talk about the terms until the agreement with the developer is signed, even though they openly discussed the deal at a neighborhood meeting Thursdaynight.
"I don't want to take any chance at compromising the deal," said Noah Sensibar, a West University resident.
Representatives from Valeo Cos., the developer of the proposed project, were unavailable Friday for comment on the agreement. They have previously said the complex will have five stories of furnished apartments, rented by the bedroom for about $500 per month, with a resort-style pool, a coffee bar and other student amenities.
Valeo agreed to pay the neighborhood association $25,000 up front, plus $2,500 a year for 15 years, resident Richard Mayers said at the meeting, in addition to preserving the two buffer houses for at least 15 years. The money will go toward rooftops on other historic homes in the neighborhood.
Residents at the meeting described the deal as the best they could get. Mayers told the group they did not have support from the City Council to fight the project, and there was always the possibility of a bigger project in the future. Other residents said preserving the homes will keep a buffer between the neighborhood and the project.
"I've been talking to both groups since the thing began. It started out as a wholly unacceptable project," Kozachik said. "It really has evolved. Now a builder has shown an ability to work with a neighborhood."
This proposed project could be a model for other neighborhoods near campus, he said.
"It's an example of a project where both parties made some compromises, and I'm glad we finally have an example of some student housing that can take the mini-dorm pressure off neighborhoods," Kozachik said.
Some students said they could see how a neighborhood might object to a student-housing complex with hundreds of rooms for rent.
UA freshman Jenna Massey compared the housing development to her UA dorm being in a neighborhood, instead of on campus.
"I would feel horrible if we lived near someone," she said.
"Kids are loud," which sometimes means disruptions or the police show up, said Giana Siska, also a UA freshman.
The proposed site, 550 N. Fifth Ave., is at North Fifth Avenue and East Sixth Street. It's a half-mile from campus and a block from North Fourth Avenue and the future streetcar line there.
"We need to find room on the arterials for these kinds of things just so they're not being built in the middle of a neighborhood. That's the problem in Jefferson Park," Kozachik said.

http://azstarnet.com/news/local/educ...bd04d978e.html

Old Posted Apr 9, 2011, 11:43 AM
Emperor Disco I

If that's $500 for a 1 bedroom with it's own bathroom and kitchen, that's a good deal. Can't wait to see the renderings of that student housing.

Old Posted Apr 10, 2011, 12:22 AM
skyscrapers!

Quote:
What is the point of this bridge? Will it be funded by taxpayers? Why should Tucson build a bridge just so the lights can be turned off for "Earth Hour" (whatever that is)?

Surely there is a cheaper alternative that doesn't involve taxpayer funds.

Old Posted Apr 10, 2011, 1:47 PM
Emperor Disco I

Just woke up, playing some french song, eating french crepe then tuned in to this website reading ...... I started choking on my crepe, was closed to a massive heart attack ... fell to the floor. I'm glad this question was referred to someone else.... can't breathe, paramedic help! ambulance please! call 911!!! ...doing heimlich!

Old Posted Apr 10, 2011, 2:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poconoboy61 View Post
What is the point of this bridge? Will it be funded by taxpayers? Why should Tucson build a bridge just so the lights can be turned off for "Earth Hour" (whatever that is)?

Surely there is a cheaper alternative that doesn't involve taxpayer funds.
I don't much care about what happens in Tucson anymore (so why am I reading this??? Okay, you got me...), haven't lived there in four years, so I can honestly say with objectivity that the bridge concept never really bothered me yet it never had a snowball's chance of materializing either...so what's the point of speculating about its merits?

Honestly, for the money, I would think Tucson would benefit MUCH more by building an observation tower a la Space Needle or the one in San Antonio. I mean, Tucson (like Seattle) has some incredible natural beauty (the city is butt ugly but I digress...) so a 500-700 foot observation tower would sellable as an experience...maybe with a restaurant on top, etc.

But, again, nothing ever gets done in Tucson so file this under "totally unrealistic, never gonna happen pipe dream".

Old Posted Apr 12, 2011, 7:49 AM
Emperor Disco I

Development records seized at TCC; AG's office also in inquiry

FBI joins investigation into Rio Nuevo

Rob O'Dell Arizona Daily Star | Posted: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 12:00 am

The FBI has joined an investigation of the Rio Nuevo redevelopment district. Last week the bureau joined the Arizona Attorney General's Office in seizing thousands of Rio Nuevo documents - virtually all the available records - housed at the Tucson Convention Center.

FBI Spokesman Manuel Johnson said the investigation into Rio Nuevo is ongoing and declined to comment further.

Assistant Attorney General Michael Jette wouldn't confirm or deny an investigation. However, Attorney General Tom Horne has said since January that he would start an inquiry into the downtown-redevelopment district funded with state tax money returned to the city. The district has spent about $230 million in public funds with little actual development to show for it.

Jette did confirm the FBI is working with the AG's office on Rio Nuevo, adding that the office brought the FBI on to work the case sometime in the last few weeks. He declined to answer more questions.

Both the city and the Rio Nuevo District were asked to sign request-to-consent documents - which could have become a search warrant if they had declined. Jette said both entities have been extremely cooperative.

Rio Nuevo's new lawyer, Mark Collins, of Gust Rosenfeld, signed the consent for the Rio Nuevo board, and City Attorney Mike Rankin signed for the city. Rankin said he signed because the council empowered him months ago to comply with any investigation into Rio Nuevo.

TCC Director Tommy Obermaier, who opened up the Rio Nuevo record-storage room for law enforcement, said agents took nearly all the Rio Nuevo documents in the room, calling for more boxes at one point to haul materials out.

"Anything that was in there related to Rio Nuevo, they took it all," Obermaier said, adding that when he returned there weren't "any files or anything in there."

Rio Nuevo Board Chairwoman Jodi Bain said the two agencies took filing cabinets, banker's boxes, computer towers and more from the room.

"We were asked to give consent so they didn't have to enter forcefully," Bain said. "The documents have been taken into custody and seized."

The city's real estate division was also asked to open up the old Rio Nuevo offices at Congress Street and Stone Avenue, said interim Real Estate Director Hector Martinez. However, nothing was taken from that office because the city had moved almost everything to the TCC.

Just a week before the documents were seized, the city and the Rio Nuevo board sparred over who had control of the roomful of documents, eventually agreeing to each having keys to different locks, so the records room could only be accessed by both at the same time, Rankin said.

Rio Nuevo used to be in effect a city department, and the vast majority of the actions that some are demanding an investigation into happened while the city had the reins of the tax-increment-financing district.

Once seen as the last best chance to redevelop downtown when it was approved by more than 60 percent of voters in 1999, Rio Nuevo has become synonymous with failure. The city received a $500 million extension of the tax-increment-financing district in 2006, but by the end of 2009, the city had spent much of the proceeds on planning, design and consulting with few completed projects. The district now has little money left each year after paying its debt service.

Because of Rio Nuevo's track record, the Legislature took control of the project, and in 2010 appointed a new board. In October, the auditor general issued a report highly critical of the city and the former Rio Nuevo board for mismanagement, which led to a majority of its projects' remaining incomplete despite more than $230 million spent. The findings mirrored those found in three years worth of investigations by the Arizona Daily Star.

After winning the election last year, Horne and several Southern Arizona legislators promised an even more in-depth investigation of Rio Nuevo's spending.

Contact reporter Rob O'Dell at 573-4346 or rodell@azstarnet.com

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest