HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Yesterday, 7:28 PM

Sorry I'm late to the plate, but welcome back Tennis. This site lacked so much without you! Also, I apologize if this was already covered, but does anyone know what is being built in Elmwood between the AMC 20 and Elmwood Parkway Blvd? I think Eskew is the architect...

Old Posted Yesterday, 7:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Music guy View Post
Sorry I'm late to the plate, but welcome back Tennis. This site lacked so much without you! Also, I apologize if this was already covered, but does anyone know what is being built in Elmwood between the AMC 20 and Elmwood Parkway Blvd? I think Eskew is the architect...
Gulf Coast Bank

Old Posted Yesterday, 9:41 PM

Has anyone heard any news Louis Armstrong airport is trying behind the scenes to secure funding for a new terminal expansion? Someone I know that works for Southwest airlines said she heard it in a casual conversation regarding airports. That would be cool if true.

Old Posted Yesterday, 9:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laaron View Post
Has anyone heard any news Louis Armstrong airport is trying behind the scenes to secure funding for a new terminal expansion? Someone I know that works for Southwest airlines said she heard it in a casual conversation regarding airports. That would be cool if true.
ive heard of the expansion and the rail project but nothing about funding for it

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations