HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest

Old Posted Jul 7, 2021, 11:21 PM
Todo para la familia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye Native 001 View Post
Crowder was throwing bricks but his defense was outstanding. Surprisingly, I think he only ended up with two or three fouls the entire game?

Bucks were killing the Suns with all those threes in the fourth quarter, and Giannis didn't look like he was playing hurt at all.
This series may very well go 6 or 7. Bucks are not a team you wanna get lazy with. Sometimes the Suns will have defensive lulls and the Bucks have shown that they can get back in the game quickly. Jrue Holiday is also showing no fear vs. Chris Paul or D-Book. I feel like there will be one or two games where Giannis will score 35-38 pts and Khris Middleton will get 30 as well. If Brook Lopez, Jrue Holiday and Ford can score 10-15 pts each...Suns are in trouble.

I agree that Jae is a defensive plus...but he needs to get at least 2-3 3s a game. Like what I saw from the Cams though. Hopefully they continue to improve but respect to Cam Johnson because he's playing confident and Cam Payne can do his thing and keep Chris Paul from playing 40+ mins a night. Like I said, CP3 CANNOT run out of gas or else this series will favor Milwaukee.

Old Posted Jul 8, 2021, 12:28 AM

Hi all,

I heard what happened last night. He was arrested for trespassing and resisting arrest, too. He was trying to bring backpack to the Suns game. He went into arena.

Isom Coleman was arrested and booked after trying to bring a bookbag into the Phoenix Suns Arena during Game 1 of the NBA Finals.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/...b-da1e0eeb0973

Old Posted Jul 8, 2021, 6:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by N830MH View Post
Hi all,

I heard what happened last night. He was arrested for trespassing and resisting arrest, too. He was trying to bring backpack to the Suns game. He went into arena.

Isom Coleman was arrested and booked after trying to bring a bookbag into the Phoenix Suns Arena during Game 1 of the NBA Finals.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/...b-da1e0eeb0973
This article doesn't give any detail of what was in the bag? Any idea if this was an attempt at terrorism or if an explosive was found?

Old Posted Jul 8, 2021, 9:52 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by plinko View Post
Was anybody else here at the parade in ‘93 after they lost? 300,000 people. It was crazy. The Suns are Phoenix’s original and most cherished team. Here’s hoping they can pull it off.
Yep, I was here! Incredible year at the Purple Palace. I remember a Go Suns banner on the construction of the 60 overpass on the I-10. As you were driving West on the 10, the new bridge under construction that connected the 10 East to the Superstition, right about here:
https://goo.gl/maps/3tD5fjbA2sDcjeeNA

Before that overpass it was a super dated single lane transition that caused extreme backups on the 10 on the Broadway Curve. That overpass allowed for 3 lanes to transition from the 10 East to the 60 West, alleviated traffic greatly at the time!

Old Posted Jul 9, 2021, 3:46 AM

PHX Suns won the game tonight. The final score is 118-108 Suns leads.

WTG guys!! The next game 3 is on Sunday at 5pm PST/7pm CST.

They will be in Milwaukee.

Old Posted Jul 9, 2021, 5:41 AM

Quote:
PHX Suns won the game tonight. The final score is 118-108 Suns leads.

WTG guys!! The next game 3 is on Sunday at 5pm PST/7pm CST.

They will be in Milwaukee.
Championship has NEVER been closer !!!!

Old Posted Jul 9, 2021, 1:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by somethingfast View Post
Championship has NEVER been closer !!!!
Yup! 2 down, 2 to go! Go Suns! Go!!

Old Posted Jul 11, 2021, 1:06 AM

You gotta wait at Suns Arena. You can’t go to Sky Harbor Airport. It won’t be celebration. Instead, they will be at State Farm stadium.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...0uaLAwyARilTtQ

You gotta wait when they wins the game.

Old Posted Jul 11, 2021, 11:01 PM

Good news everybody!

Suns Torrey Craig will play again. He is all right. He is all feeling better now. He can play game 3 today.

https://www.abc15.com/sports/basketb...YYSEi_8eajYARc

Old Posted Jul 11, 2021, 11:54 PM
BANNED

Ahhh yeahhh! Let's go!

Go SUN$!

Old Posted Jul 12, 2021, 1:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camelback View Post
Ahhh yeahhh! Let's go!

Go SUN$!
Sorry guys! I can’t watch PHX Suns anymore. They are not doing so well tonight. I suggest they will try it again on Wednesday.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2021, 3:48 AM

Sorry guys! Phoenix Suns loss tonight. They didn’t play so well tonight. They will try it again on Wednesday night. They extended to Game 5 on Saturday night. It’s right there in Phoenix.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2021, 6:25 AM

Quote:
Sorry guys! Phoenix Suns loss tonight. They didn’t play so well tonight. They will try it again on Wednesday night. They extended to Game 5 on Saturday night. It’s right there in Phoenix.
I know every loss leads a lot more to chance for losing the series, but I was hoping the Suns would win 1 out of these 2 away games so they could win the title at home. Downtown will be hopping for game 5. The revenue will really help us all

Old Posted Jul 12, 2021, 6:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soled View Post
I know every loss leads a lot more to chance for losing the series, but I was hoping the Suns would win 1 out of these 2 away games so they could win the title at home. Downtown will be hopping for game 5. The revenue will really help us all
I'm agree with you. We'll find out soon enough. Let see how it goes. Hoping they win the game on Wednesday night.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2021, 12:55 PM

The Suns rarely lose back to back games so I'm confident they will get game 4. With game 5 coming back to Phoenix, they should hopefully win the championship at home in front of their crowd just like the Diamondbacks did 20 years ago!

Old Posted Jul 12, 2021, 3:36 PM
Todo para la familia

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael85225 View Post
The Suns rarely lose back to back games so I'm confident they will get game 4. With game 5 coming back to Phoenix, they should hopefully win the championship at home in front of their crowd just like the Diamondbacks did 20 years ago!
I almost expected the Suns to lose game 3. Bucks are a tough team at home and Giannis has played out of his mind. Monty Williams took Booker out the game because he could see how off he was. Monty is good at making adjustments and damn this team has bounced back time and time again. And even if the Bucks even the series...I can't see them winning in Phx.

It would be nice to see Phx take the next two and just end it in 5, but we'll see what happens.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2021, 4:59 PM

15th Pick?

Hard to believe Giannis was the 15th pick of the 2013 NBA Draft. No player but him taken in the first round of that 2013 draft is a star except him. Sun's can do this but this will be no cake walk going up against the Big Guy. I would like to see Ayton shooting more especially those close in jumpers to possibly draw some fouls from Giannis and also because Ayton should shoot more of those short jumpers because he is good at it.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2021, 5:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixwillrise View Post
Hard to believe Giannis was the 15th pick of the 2013 NBA Draft. No player but him taken in the first round of that 2013 draft is a star except him. Sun's can do this but this will be no cake walk going up against the Big Guy. I would like to see Ayton shooting more especially those close in jumpers to possibly draw some fouls from Giannis and also because Ayton should shoot more of those short jumpers because he is good at it.
Ayton getting in foul trouble really cost us the game. We were down 4 points at one point in the 3rd when he got his 4th foul and pulled out then chris paul needed a break and next thing we knew we were down 22. I kinda knew we were going to lose anyways but Ayton, Booker and Paul all need to be more aggressive and not make senseless fouls in order to win Game 4.

Old Posted Jul 12, 2021, 5:52 PM

The key is either Booker having a breakout game or Payne having a big game. Booker has struggled outside of getting to the line. The offense has just sputtered when CP3 hasn’t had the ball in his hands. Gotta have the second guy who can create penetration to the paint or get hot from outside. That opens up efficient offense from Ayton.

Gotta keep Ayton out of foul trouble too. His defense and rebounding has been almost as vital in these playoffs as anything else.

Old Posted Jul 13, 2021, 1:51 AM

Hi all,

I heard what happened last night. Phoenix Suns fans were fighting by another fan. Violence has no place anywhere in the Arena! They will not be tolerated and they will be banned all Suns game for life.

A fight broke out inside a packed Phoenix Suns Arena on Sunday after police said a man poured beer on another person.

https://www.12news.com/article/sport...8-1e4737ff571c

https://www.azfamily.com/news/phoeni...?style=feature

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest