HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio

Old Posted Dec 20, 2007, 6:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirkingwilliam View Post
With The Preserve at Medina River breaking ground a few months ago as well as Espada breaking ground early 2008 and Verano possibly breaking ground late second quarter of 2008 does anyone think TXDot may toll the southern portion of 1604? I mean if there's no money for anything on the north side then there's definitely nothing for the south side. Heck, will they do to 410 South as they're planning on doing to 1604? That is, add tolls to the grassy median that separates the freeway lanes.
I believe the southern portion of 1604 from 35 south to around somewhere in between 37 and 10east will be part of the TTC 35 toll road. I believe sh 130 is also going to be part of TTC 35. there will be a connector road from somewhere in between 37 and 10 on 1604 to seguin to sh 130. from I believe the only thing so far thats not set in stone is if sh 130 will be part of ttc 35 or they might build a whole new road all together through central texas on the way up to dallas. one reason that sh130 will be part of the ttc 35 is because the state will be penalized for building any new competing roads with sh 130. well thats what i've read at mysa.com and keeptexasmoving.org for the past couple years

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio