HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest

Old Posted Yesterday, 10:22 AM
Skyriser

That project is crap and shouldn't be approved. Parking lots and garages across from a light rail station? Come on.

Old Posted Yesterday, 4:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by combusean View Post
That project is crap and shouldn't be approved. Parking lots and garages across from a light rail station? Come on.
Am I missing something? I don't think this is a new project. They are re-branding the existing Papago Spectrum and proposing to build a small new amenity building.

Old Posted Yesterday, 4:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muertecaza View Post
Am I missing something? I don't think this is a new project. They are re-branding the existing Papago Spectrum and proposing to build a small new amenity building.
You are correct. I rode the light rail by this a few weeks ago and thought "hmm what is that" looked it up and its just a rebrand with an amenity space for tenets. nothing groundbreaking but still an improvement none the less. The Grand area just east of this Arroyo development should continue to fill out with more residential, etc. as the need for office space and residential continues to pick back up post covid. I am involved closely with the developers of the site and am hopeful that turns into a beautiful area of north Tempe in the somewhat near future.

Old Posted Today, 5:34 AM

Actually

Quote:
Originally Posted by combusean View Post
I would love to see a parking garage next to a light rail station especially if it was a park and ride for cars coming from the south and north on Priest Dr. to leave their cars there and take the light rail. Am I missing something? Perfect place would be the south/east corner of Priest and Washington.

Old Posted Today, 5:37 AM

Also

[QUOTE=phoenixwillrise;10262549]I would love to see a parking garage next to a light rail station especially if it was a park and ride for cars coming from the south and north on Priest Dr. to leave their cars there and take the light rail. Am I missing something? Perfect place would be the south/east corner of Priest and Washington. Also throw in a bus station there while you are at it.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest