HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted Aug 2, 2024, 12:44 AM

This thread brings back memories of my teenage years where I had to clean shit off the walls at McDonald's. (I worked at McDonald's, for the record. It's not like I just went there and cleaned shit off the walls)

How did the shit get on the wall? Why did it happen multiple times? And why was this far more common in the womens washroom?

It will probably be a mystery forever.

Old Posted Aug 2, 2024, 1:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Build.It View Post
This thread brings back memories of my teenage years where I had to clean shit off the walls at McDonald's. (I worked at McDonald's, for the record. It's not like I just went there and cleaned shit off the walls)

How did the shit get on the wall? Why did it happen multiple times? And why was this far more common in the womens washroom?

lol… I had to clean bathrooms at Home Depot… think of the ratio of men to women in a Home Depot. Way more men. But the women’s washroom was always way dirtier. They’re absolute pigs in the bathroom. Lol

Old Posted Aug 2, 2024, 2:33 AM
The Vomit Bag.

Quote:

Been there, done that. 5 year McDs veteran here (mid to late eighties and early 90s). I wiped up shit smeared on the walls numerous times. Including in the ladies’ room

Last edited by MolsonExport; Aug 2, 2024 at 1:36 PM.

Old Posted Aug 2, 2024, 4:16 AM
Ham-burgher

Old Posted Aug 14, 2024, 3:32 PM
Fake News

Quote:

My guess would be baby or young children’s poop?

Old Posted Aug 14, 2024, 3:44 PM
Mooderator

McDonald's bathrooms are nasty, no doubt.

Nothing was nastier than when I went to the movie theatre here yesterday. Do people voluntarily piss all over the floor around urinals? The stalls were filled with wads of toilet paper and mounds of soft serve turd.

Old Posted Aug 14, 2024, 4:26 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Then there are the washrooms at Tim Hortons. You will never find a more wretched hive of poop and pissery.

Old Posted Aug 14, 2024, 4:30 PM
Fake News

I saw things in the SEARS bathroom I worked at. Things you wouldn’t believe. They haunt me to this day.

Old Posted Aug 14, 2024, 4:56 PM
Volatile Pacivist

I wonder if some of them are abstract art that just happen to be using unconventional materials.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 1:35 PM

According to my wife, a lot of women don't make direct contact with the toilet seat and instead hover above the seat in a squat position. This gap between the cheeks and the seat allows more explosive scenarios the opportunity to escape the bowl. Explains how the poop ends up all over the place.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 2:00 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

This discussion has reached American national late night TV.

Stephen Colbert reacted last night on the Late Show to a brief video clip of Doug Ford telling people "Please folks, no pooping on the beaches."

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 2:55 PM

Are people really shitting on the beaches? Like WTF? What the hell is wrong with people.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 3:00 PM
Mooderator

Lac Phillipe in Gatineau park had (still has?) a problem with goose poop on the beach. They installed these sound thingies to scare them off to stop the shit problem. Maybe they should do the same thing for humans.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 3:32 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Being constantly subjected to the barrage of crap that comes out of Trump's mouth, it is no wonder that some people have to relieve themselves anyway possible.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 4:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
Being constantly subjected to the barrage of crap that comes out of Trump's mouth, it is no wonder that some people have to relieve themselves anyway possible.
Red alert (or maybe orange ...) - you're letting him get inside your head.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 4:33 PM
Midtowner since 2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoldtimer View Post
Red alert (or maybe orange ...) - you're letting him get inside your head.
It's a classic case of TDS - Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 5:46 PM
The Vomit Bag.

It sure beats the other, dangerous form of TDS: Trump Devotion Syndrome. (or what seems to be happening here: Trump Dismissal Syndrome--waving away the very real threat that he poses).

No big deal, yeah, he incited people to overturn the election results, he hates minorities and disparages women while he cozies up to white supremacists, he is a convicted felon, he has nothing but disdain for science, he claims climate change is a hoax invented by the Chinese, he wants to dismantle NATO, he is a grifter and charlatan of unprecedented proportions, and despite all of this, and the chaos he sowed in his 4 years of being President and during the four years that followed, there is a betting chance that he could be President again, with devastating consequences.

But yeah, no big deal, right? Samnesian logic.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 8:12 PM

Driving south on the 115 about 10-12 years ago, I felt immense pressure building in my nether regions. Normally I can suppress a turd for days, but this one was colossal, long overdue, and not willing to be denied its egress. Given that we were still 45 minutes from home, and that the last gas station before the 401 was coming up hurriedly on the right, I had decisions. Nope, no way I'm shitting myself in rush-hour traffic. I screeched to a halt next to the pumps and dashed for the washroom. Barely had my ass come within the propinquity of the toilet's gaping maw than the redwood-sized log spurted forth. It was the relief of a thousand orgasms! The toilet felt otherwise. Amazingly, the log seemed to go down despite looking diametrically larger than the hole, but the commode, wheezing and grunting, struggled mightily. We got a couple bucks' worth of gas and hightailed it outta there.
The guilt was overwhelming. The next time we passed that gas station it had closed, and it remained so for years. Rumours have it that the plumbing still echoes with the baleful ghosts of my long-ago mammoth shit. The locals speak of it warily and in hushed tones, lest it enter their homes and permanently clog their pipes too.

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 8:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gresto View Post
Driving south on the 115 about 10-12 years ago, I felt immense pressure building in my nether regions. Normally I can suppress a turd for days, but this one was colossal, long overdue, and not willing to be denied its egress. Given that we were still 45 minutes from home, and that the last gas station before the 401 was coming up hurriedly on the right, I had decisions. Nope, no way I'm shitting myself in rush-hour traffic. I screeched to a halt next to the pumps and dashed for the washroom. Barely had my ass come within the propinquity of the toilet's gaping maw than the redwood-sized log spurted forth. It was the relief of a thousand orgasms! The toilet felt otherwise. Amazingly, the log seemed to go down despite looking diametrically larger than the hole, but the commode, wheezing and grunting, struggled mightily. We got a couple bucks' worth of gas and hightailed it outta there.
The guilt was overwhelming. The next time we passed that gas station it had closed, and it remained so for years. Rumours have it that the plumbing still echoes with the baleful ghosts of my long-ago mammoth shit. The locals speak of it warily and in hushed tones, lest it enter their homes and permanently clog their pipes too.
Well, that was TMI!

Old Posted Aug 15, 2024, 8:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnext View Post
Well, that was TMI!
With that level of literary prose, he could write for Penthouse Forum in their true stories section

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada