HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Old Posted Jul 25, 2024, 7:54 PM

I think the Kenny Rogers Roasters setup is for a common room.

But it's a lot more safety orange than the BLDG renders. which show a subtle silvery copper... and the lighting seems to be completely uncovered light tubes, which looks really cheap at night.

Old Posted Jul 25, 2024, 8:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by borkborkbork View Post
I think the Kenny Rogers Roasters setup is for a common room.

But it's a lot more safety orange than the BLDG renders. which show a subtle silvery copper... and the lighting seems to be completely uncovered light tubes, which looks really cheap at night.

I wonder if someone messed up getting the incorrect colour on the panels they just kinda said f it?? I like the softer orange in the renders, but it's definitely on brand for Osborne on a Friday night

Old Posted Jul 25, 2024, 9:00 PM

Edit, wrong thread.

Old Posted Jul 25, 2024, 9:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by neutroniks View Post
I wonder if someone messed up getting the incorrect colour on the panels they just kinda said f it?? I like the softer orange in the renders, but it's definitely on brand for Osborne on a Friday night
Maybe it was just the sunlight as I passed but it actually looks like the panels are different colours from one another. Some of them look similar to the copper used on the other building, while others are more of a safety orange. That sounds crazy but either (1) just the light playing with the colour, or (2) some sort of mismatched colour by lot on the cladding...

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan