HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Jul 24, 2024, 1:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chimpskibot View Post
23rd and Cherry? I think it’s very premium looking for a lowrise building. It’s quite utilitarian, but I think there is worse cladding and material throughout the city.
The design is awesome. No qualms at all with their architecture and design team. The fit and finishing is absolute dogshit. It's horrible. I'm not sure if you're ever walked by it, but just look at it next time you do. It's really, really bad.

Old Posted Jul 24, 2024, 1:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLJD13 View Post
I toured several PMC buildings earlier this summer. This building (23rd and Cherry) was wild. It doesn't provide any front desk staff, has an unsecured package room with no doors, and its unit finishes are trash (mis-matched flooring, light switches that don't power anything, cheap appliances). Despite being done and open for well over a year, the entire property somehow looks like its waiting for contractors to come back to apply interior and exterior finishes.
That's exactly what I figured it would be. They really phoned it in on this one.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations