HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams

Old Posted Jun 26, 2024, 2:37 PM

FINAL NOTE informed to Party Dylan Leblanc Owner of SSP Skyscraperpage

Dear Court of Victoria BC Canadá 847 Courtney Street, Victoria, British Columbia V8W 1B4, Canada
Dylan Leblanc

SkyscraperPage.com Privacy Policy
c/o Skyscraper Source Media
PO Box 8412
Victoria BC, V8W 3S1
Canada

IN Order there is no more discussion between "Good" "M.K." "CRKMRRMK" from one side a "illustrator ex editor SSP contributor" other "Dylan Leblanc" Owner and Entire Responsible for SSP Skyscraperpage, Board of his Moderators and Board of his Editors and coAdministrators like Mike K. Apey or any other, it is to note to do Actions :

• "Good" has unique the Rights to use his her Diagrams spread elsewhere where wants without any SSP aka SkyScraperpage Interference or Question or Conduct in anyway. Dylan Leblanc has none Right since now to use the illustrations intern personal or other media in anyway. Since 2007 upto 2024 "Good" Account must be complete shred from SSP... an any other Channels SSP has relation too, as well as all editions per text he made in the Structure sites. Inclusive the M.K. & CRKMRRMK banned accounts must be shred fully, 109 posts for example, erased and fully removed of SSP, none information about the two Personalities in real Life must have a Memory in this Webpage. Inclusive all IPs.
  • 2196 intern deleted + 999 public showed diagrams = 3195 illustrations and history about must be immediately shred from Dylan Leblanc posses and personal life. It is not authorized in any way to use internal or public those drawings and information.
  • Answering his Concerns : it is "not the Truth", because Good before re-uploading twice, several times, readapted diagrams accuracy according heights updated, this happened for exemple "Mirante do Vale" 135 m height. If had some few reuploaded drawings without change and better graphic approach it was only 1 or 2 pixel different, totally in tolerance of system to be accepted.
  • Mr. Dylan Leblanc system has many "other" structures like Dams, Offshore, Pylons aka more than 4000 diagrams of Alpha Ganymed Artemco and others accepted inclusive Power Plants, Churchs, Bridges, Temples etc. So it is not only Skyscrapers Highrises. If Mr. Dylan Leblanc does not know all diagrams in his system maybe he has to be updated.
  • If Good broke his Regulations it means the SSP Agreement of Mr. Mike K. is entire ended broken and has none value. Mr. Dylan Leblanc must shred all "Good" M.K. And CRKMRRMK from forum and editions and any other relation from his system.
  • Good made more than 80% of illustrations accurate to city of S. Paulo, more than 90% Fortaleza Ceará Brasil i.e. Brazil. Indeed his efforts were equally made to cities in Germany like Hamburg, Munich etc. and other Italian Structures like Venice. Mr. Dylan Leblanc did not gave the right value and noticed the importance of that achieve. Maybe when all is empty of Good, Mr. Leblanc recognizes how good the efforts completing emptying spaces were, no one had similar equal approach.
  • Mr. Dylan Leblanc aka SSP aka Skyscraperpage has more than 81000 drawings, it means 1000 of Good or 3195 is not significant. Dylan Leblanc consider many other illustrators in his system better, for example obenhafenjunge, he can tell others to do the to be erased data, to replace if any thing was really lost, which seems not. Skyscraperpage with more than 80000 illustrations will and is the same in market others can follow the work publically. But not anymore with "Good" Account.

Old Posted Jun 26, 2024, 3:42 PM
Website Manager

Earlier in the year I spent the better part of a week going through and approving drawings by this guy, illustrator Good, then still spent much time in the weeks after studying and approving many more of his drawings. (Yes, approving drawings really does take a lot of time.) Then I combined the data from his old account with his new account, something he had asked me to do.

Now he wants me to delete all of his drawings. What a waste of my time and his time! Why would I do that?

Don't waste my time "Good".

Old Posted Jun 26, 2024, 3:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylan Leblanc View Post
Earlier in the year I spent the better part of a week going through and approving drawings by this guy, illustrator "Good", then still spent much time in the weeks after studying and approving many more of his drawings. (Yes, approving drawings really does take a lot of time.) Then I combined the data from his old account with his new account, something he had asked me to do.

Now he wants me to delete all of his drawings. What a waste of my time and his time! Why would I do that?

Don't waste my time "Good".
Good believed SSP would be a professional Database, but after couple of years proved all the opposite. His hobby made entertainment to him and continue does, but Dylan Leblanc is an amateur who really does not care at all. This shows how bad programmer and how bad person is to not say not a serious one fair. And seems the most moderators teenagers of site too. Yawn. 3195 / 82894 data is 1.2 %, if one 1 second approve of the guy he considers much, in real life he his a totallylazy guy, no one real good company wants.

It is not only to delete but remove from your personal media, if you do not like the guy, why you continue having him ? Remove all from your life, anyway you gave not according value. And as administrator one of worse seen ! Palacio das Industrias took 7 weeks for just 1 sec approve.

Last edited by Brontosa; Jun 26, 2024 at 4:00 PM.

Old Posted Jun 26, 2024, 4:02 PM
Website Manager

A few years ago I removed all of your drawings from the public skyscraper diagrams because many of them didn't adhere to the Drawing Regulations - https://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/regulations/

Then you came back this year and added drawings again. Most of them adhere to the Drawings Regulations now.

Where's the problem?

Old Posted Jun 26, 2024, 4:34 PM

Quote:
A few years ago I removed all of your drawings from the public skyscraper diagrams because many of them didn't adhere to the Drawing Regulations - https://skyscraperpage.com/diagrams/regulations/

Then you came back this year and added drawings again. Most of them adhere to the Drawings Regulations now.

Where's the problem?
Mr. Dylan Leblanc, indeed you deleted, if you deleted, is because inside you really never wanted, part of them belongs to the 3195 illustrations in total, 2188 still in inside deleted part. You ever suggested "Good" was bad editor to you, 2 years of his work is still seen at the Structures, why you with your perfect english never reviewed those texts ? You removed him of being editor, so he she it can not include correct structures, because you do not allow. And if you once erased the drawings and consider others as list shown primary, better, Good as secondary, worse, "Good" seems not considered to you. And If some 30 % or 20 % or other number does not fit yours regulations, SIMPLY END this Champter for ever and remove all from your personal Archives, what is your problem ? You loose some time, but after it is forever. Do you want to be 100 % free of "Good" ? It is your chance, and both are unconnected for ever. Free to do whatever want. The Problem is, you are ever in doubt accepting "Good" efforts to your system. So be Free ! All Screenshots of All Messages were Archived for Reference ! You banned him twice, so if you did that, then shred all.

Old Posted Jun 26, 2024, 4:41 PM
Website Manager

If you want to add buildings or make data corrections please use the Building Requests sub-forum - https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29

For years you and your drawings were gone from this website. Then you came back and uploaded your drawings again. Now you want everything gone again. Forget it, don't waste my time.

Old Posted Jun 26, 2024, 5:06 PM

Quote:
If you want to add buildings or make data corrections please use the Building Requests sub-forum - https://skyscraperpage.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=29

For years you and your drawings were gone from this website. Then you came back and uploaded your drawings again. Now you want everything gone again. Forget it, don't waste my time.
1. Consider : This Hobby is not commercial money intended and never had lost in the theme, at least for "Good" side, never had money lost, just positive entertainment. It was made in his her huge free time as pleasure only.

2. It was more than million times said "Requests" system are not dynamic self made, aka requires others "wants" and "desires", it is not a totally independent way.

We hope the Justice of Victoria BC, 4 Blocks down to your address get the case into consideration. You received all per email. Anyway you lost "Good" for ever. The drawings remained in site for at least 15 years 1600 seen to public, it was drawn in Artemco Stats lists as one of 3rd in place. Now maybe the 16th. even with the same, less than 1000.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Diagrams