HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia

Old Posted Yesterday, 5:03 PM

Thanks Scaper. Yes I live in Victoria (Saanich). I’ve been “lurking” on this site for awhile now but finally made my first post. I am retired and ride my ebike downtown a few times a week and sometimes take a few pics (with my old iPhone SE).

I really enjoy the photos that you and Zoomer post. You guys have some real skill and a good eye for capturing the beauty of this place.

Old Posted Yesterday, 5:36 PM

Great username - did you retire in 2008?! Welcome and thanks for sharing your pics, and Dylan too! That Aryze on Fort is going along quite quickly. There is a steady stream of mid-size projects with a lot of 20 and 30 storey buildings approved now, will be nice to see a bunch of these get started soon. Perhaps waiting on an another interest rate cut or two.

And thanks for the comments everyone

Old Posted Yesterday, 7:45 PM

Thanks Zoomer. You are correct about my username. We escaped to Victoria in 2008 after 20+ years in the trenches of Ottawa’s tech industry.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia