HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 30, 2025, 11:43 PM
gecho111 gecho111 is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2022
Location: Regina
Posts: 1,060
Old Pinkie Road bridge mostly demolished. It was getting dark as I went past there, might head over there on Saturday.


https://imgur.com/a/XEcx03I

I got out to the Pinkie bridge again today and the piles in the creek were already gone. First time using the Samsung Galaxy I got yesterday with the drone. The way the phone is held in the remote control I can't reach the power button to wake the phone. So I need to carry a popsicle stick to push the power button. The weather doesn't look good to use the drone for the next 2 weeks.


Last edited by gecho111; Feb 1, 2025 at 11:14 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.