HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction


270 Park Avenue in the SkyscraperPage Database

• Building Data Page   • Comparison Diagram   • New York Skyscraper Diagram

• Map Location
• New York Projects & Construction Forum

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jul 25, 2023, 8:37 PM
DeSelby DeSelby is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Posts: 37
I love the slightly dark tint of the glass. It works so well with the bronze cladding. Reflective blue glass would have been a bad choice here and I'm glad they went with a slightly darker shade.

A quick question for those of you who regularly see this building: do you ever see people gawking at it? I know New Yorkers are famously jaded, but this is such a dramatic spectacle of a building---a full-block monster that's propped up on stilts. You don't see something like this built very often, which is why I'm curious if pedestrians notice it.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Supertall Construction
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:56 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.