HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted May 17, 2023, 7:58 PM
FarmerHaight's Avatar
FarmerHaight FarmerHaight is offline
Peddling to progress
 
Join Date: Jul 2019
Location: Vancouver's West End
Posts: 1,631
Quote:
Originally Posted by Migrant_Coconut View Post
I... don't think we disagree? That plus the existing bus loop definitely would make Metrotown the superior SkyTrain interchange.
I wasn't disagreeing. I meant that your "doesn't necessarily" should have been strengthened to "Metrotown is far and away a better place to connect Expo and 41/49".

I think I lost the thread with Fredinno because I can't find where they suggested Metrotown shouldn't be the interchange. And somehow I also missed that Central Park should be picked up and plopped somewhere south of its existing location. The page-length comments have been hard to sort through.
__________________
“Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of riding a bike” – John F Kennedy
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Transportation & Infrastructure
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:27 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.