HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #32  
Old Posted Apr 26, 2023, 2:12 AM
ponyboycurtis's Avatar
ponyboycurtis ponyboycurtis is offline
Cigritbutt enthusiast
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Blahttawa
Posts: 1,689
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTSkyline View Post
I think the redevelopment of Gloucester Centre and all of these towers was highly dependant on the LRT. Since the LRT has had multiple shutdowns and issues since the launch, the demand for apartment living at Blair has most likely softened.

Might not explain 100% but I would imagine it's playing some role in not seeing the 3rd Frontier tower as well as the 4th tower which was supposed to be connected to the mall & the station.
The lack of a ground level fare gate at that end of the station is infuriating... every time I am around there I see people walking through an area "they aren't supposed too" .. like ... get real... I walk through it... and I'd beak off the cop that tells me I cant.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Downtown & Urban Ottawa
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:02 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.