Quote:
Originally Posted by forward looking
No, I never entered such a thing. I only wrote that if this tunnel thing goes through it probably will make an above ground mess because removing six million cubic yards of earthen spoils out of a hole in the ground will create a mess.. "Depending on the method of completion". Only after you entered something here the likes of "at least the tunnel will not make a mess on the streets since it will be underground".
Also explained why, in my opinion road projects take so long. Only after you wept about the length of time it takes to complete some projects. My such a fuss was raised.
"A mess in the streets above will surely be created by a tunnel was all I entered ."
Even taking into account weather delays on street construction though ; the laissez-faire attitude of the state in holding "feet to the fire" of large contractors concerning the the delays upon completion dates of road projects
is intolerable. Yes, we did agree here. These contractors are probably getting extensions. Over and over. If you think this topic unimportant, well, I am sure there are more than a few motorists around here whom would disagree with you about untimeliness.
Never once did I say that San Antonio was large. Au contraire, written was
"I love the smallness of it". This was addressed as to you as -"It is all about relativity". In other words, what one has experienced. 
|
As I've been saying, yes SA is huge geographically, but small in population. I never meant to say that SA is equal to Chicago in population, or traffic. I would think even a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 would have got that, but I apparently gave you too much credit.
Now, I'm done with this.