HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #22  
Old Posted Sep 20, 2022, 2:24 PM
mrnyc mrnyc is offline
cle/west village/shaolin
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 15,592
Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartthed View Post
I still prefer trying clothes on in person. I only order online if I already know how it will fit.

I don't get how people don't mind buying clothes without knowing the fit and then send back the ones that they don't want. Going through the work to send stuff back pretty much defeats the efficiency of shopping at home, IMO.
totally agree, but i notice most shops in the central cities, and not just here in nyc, lack the stock on hand to try out a bunch of things like we easily used to be able to do in the before times.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > City Discussions
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:02 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.