HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Vancouver Photos


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 16, 2022, 3:56 AM
giallo's Avatar
giallo giallo is online now
be nice to the crackheads
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Vancouver
Posts: 12,747
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantage View Post
Just defended your post on reddit from people calling the photos "creepy." Shame you felt the need to delete your post though.
Cheers.

It was my mistake to post photos like these on a general forum like r/Vancouver. I'm a huge fan of candid people/street photography, but not everyone likes it, I guess. It's a bit sad that photos of people in their natural environment would be thought of as creepy to some. I just like to document a place and time.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Vancouver Photos
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:15 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.