HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jun 10, 2022, 2:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheepish View Post
CJOB and Charles Adler became the Winnipeg version of FOX News and Tucker Carlson. It became unlistenable one sided right wing propaganda. It would sure be interesting to see if Murray joins the race.
Good analogy, Adler really did go all in on the Tucker Carlson-like rhetoric. It was so toxic that I completely stopped listening to CJOB for many years, except for Bob Irving and football.

Somewhere along the way they lightened up and the CJOB toxicity is gone. I actually started listening to it in light doses over the last couple of years and if you can stand the endless commercial blocks it's pretty decent. The morning show guys are not bad.

As for Adler, if you follow him on social media, you will see that he has converted to mainstream liberalism which is fine. But as he decries the likes of Poilievre, Kenney and trucker convoys and the worst of ugly far right politics, I wonder if he ever regrets profiting handsomely from pumping their tires for all those years. (I'm assuming not.)

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan