HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > Transportation & Infrastructure

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted May 13, 2022, 9:15 PM

We also took a bit of a hit the year before COVID when the Max 8 crashes happened and grounded that fleet. Air Canada at least, had plans to add flights here using that aircraft and then had to pull back altogether when they had to steal aircraft from non-MAX routes to fill more profitable existing MAX routes. Westjet was also bringing MAX flights in and I think it's safe to say between them and Swoop, they had expansion plans here.

As for Flair and K-W, I seriously think that airline is going to flop. They aren't as cheap as they make it out to be. I was shopping for flights to Halifax for my dad and his wife this summer. I compared WS and AC out of London to Flair out of KW. Flair was cheaper, but not by a lot, and that wasn't factoring in getting to KW. I haven't been following to see if they even figured out their ownership problem that threatened to shut them down. But they are obviously aiming at people from Milton and Mississauga not wanting to deal with Pearson when they can drive 20 minutes longer and deal with an airport with 200 people in it at a given time, as well as their own home market of course.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > Transportation & Infrastructure