HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 10, 2022, 9:21 PM
forward looking forward looking is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2021
Posts: 345
Notoriety,

Politicians love a publicity stunt. It brings attention to, for, the City.
Vegas is a sandy desert, we're not. I have known them not to know before, but the Musk Civil engineers probably knew, about the earth beneath us here.
I would not doubt what the City did and I do not blame the City. What's to lose if it is not feasible? I think that in the future you are right Jack, bring some elevated train rails to the City. Someday. They should have done it this time around in order to alleviate some of the traffic load (congestion)already there onto where the dedicated lanes will be. In my opinion.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JACKinBeantown View Post
I can't speak to their motivations, but in general people get swept away by a good sales pitch and hype. Elon Musk is really good at those things. Anyway, if the tunnel is out, what's in?
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Texas & Southcentral > San Antonio
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:53 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.