HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Apr 24, 2022, 2:12 PM
EastSideHBG's Avatar
EastSideHBG EastSideHBG is offline
Me?!?
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Philadelphia Metro
Posts: 10,805
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3rd&Brown View Post
The property taxes in Texas are very high. Like notoriously high approaching NJ levels.
I can confirm, as I looked at property in Dallas and had some friends move there and coworkers there and I was blown away by the numbers, as "it's cheaper" was the mantra for a while. Yeah, at the time comparable houses were certainly cheaper but when you factored in the property taxes, wow.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:07 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.