HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jan 21, 2022, 3:59 AM
b2dam b2dam is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2020
Posts: 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by OUIR@random View Post
I guess Moncton is seeing a pizza war, Pizza Pizza is delicious for a chain and their price is competitive, the crust selection is unheard of, they are not the largest pizza chain in Canada for nothing. I taught Pizza Pizza didn't come here because of the local chains & Greco's dominance and Pizza Delight to an extent. So I guess Pizza Pizza is really ready to rumble. The few times I went and passed in front of the Dieppe location it was busy, even with their strange-ish or awkward location.
Is it good? I've gone to order a few times but I don't find the price that great.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 1:07 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.