HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Jan 6, 2022, 4:32 PM
Acajack's Avatar
Acajack Acajack is offline
Gros Méchant Loup
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: SSP Graveyard
Posts: 72,949
Quote:
Originally Posted by lio45 View Post
I haven't seen a Sobey's in many years, didn't even know it still existed, they're totally absent from Quebec, or at least the parts I'm used to (Sherbrooke, Quebec City, Trois-Rivières, most of Montreal and its south and north shores).

I don't even recall seeing one in 6+ months in Vancouver, I was doing most of my shopping on foot on Commercial Drive nearby, plus runs to Wal-Mart occasionally for whatever I couldn't find in my 'hood.
In Quebec, the new, nicer IGA stores are de facto Sobeys stores.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:19 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.