HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Oct 1, 2021, 9:03 PM
Harrison's Avatar
Harrison Harrison is offline
A Better Place
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Edmonton
Posts: 3,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExcaliburKid View Post
Been seeing a lot of Michael Oshry signs popping up. I never did follow him as a counselor, but have been considering him as my vote for mayor. A concern of mine with him is that he seems to be against large scale capital projects such as new rec centers, but for the most part, I like his platform. Anyone have an opinion on him, good or bad, that they'd care to share?
A guy living in a $3 million mansion calling for city-wide property tax decreases, when a 0% property tax resulted in major cuts to city projects, services, staff etc., is pretty 'rich'.

I still find it funny where candidates say they will 'do this' or 'do that', but don't mention that they'll need a majority vote on Council to follow through with motions.

I'm not voting for him.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Edmonton
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 2:24 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.