HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
LPC 50 40.32%
CPC 22 17.74%
NDP 35 28.23%
PPC 8 6.45%
BQ 4 3.23%
GP 4 3.23%
Other 1 0.81%
Voters: 124. You may not vote on this poll

 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 20, 2021, 9:35 PM
dleung's Avatar
dleung dleung is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 6,554
omg, lineups were so long in downtown Toronto, I felt like a black person in a red state

I gave up and had lunch instead. Might regret forfeiting my green vote if it gets close, but I doubt it.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:11 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.