HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Jun 23, 2021, 5:15 PM
trofirhen trofirhen is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 9,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by rofina View Post
I know what I hope it DOESNT bring; fires and smoke.
I hate to be a downer, but it most probably will, unless we enter a cold, rainy summer weather pattern, and I doubt that's likely.
https://thehill.com/policy/equilibrium-s...s-historically-unseasonable-wildfires-in

Last edited by trofirhen; Jun 23, 2021 at 7:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Urban, Urban Design & Heritage Issues
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:47 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.