HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Oct 29, 2020, 2:51 PM

This Toll Brothers development currently just has the parking structure walls going up.

Chasse Building Team is doing both the Toll Brothers and the U-Haul midtown campus conference and fitness center right across the street, Roanoke Ave. The steel beams for U-Haul's project started delivery yesterday evening and two more truck loads came early this morning.

I'll keep the Haverly pics here and post the others on the Phoenix Development thread. I also included a pic of the parking garage for Millennium at Park Central from the U-Haul parking garage. I can't imagine having to drive to the roof of it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrestedSaguaro View Post
Not much to share, but was looking around for various developments that we don't discuss much. I did manage to find a couple renderings for the Haverly (Toll Brothers development on Thomas/Central). One is just a placeholder image and I can't find a larger version of it. The other is just a partial rendering. But you can get an idea of what it's going to look like.

The Toll Brothers page for the Haverly is tollbrothersapartmentliving.com/property/haverly/, but not much info there yet.

Last edited by Sean1187; Oct 29, 2020 at 3:21 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States > Southwest