HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #9  
Old Posted Oct 19, 2020, 8:37 PM
summersm343's Avatar
summersm343 summersm343 is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 18,474
Quote:
Originally Posted by SEFTA View Post
Stairs at 22nd St & JFK Blvd 2

Yeah. This is pretty bad.
Functional I guess, but a real lost opportunity.
Not exactly visionary.
I've given a lot of thought about this space between JFK Blvd and the rails but I won't get into what this space could've been
Hoping this is just a temporary solution honestly. There should be a tower built here in the future, and the stairs can be reconfigured then.

The 2000 block, 2100 block and 2200 block all needs towers capping the rail tracks in the future.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Completed Project Threads Archive
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 5:58 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.