HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Sep 23, 2020, 6:03 PM
TGK TGK is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by OliverD View Post
I don't really see how a bypass with grade-separated interchanges makes sense for Charlottetown. The vast majority of traffic on the bypass is local; it's not like there's thousands of vehicles passing through the entire city every day to and from more distant destinations.

Turning the bypass into a proper four lane highway will only encourage sprawl and incentivize people to live further away from where they work.
When I’m heading from Cornwall to Stratford or back I usually cut through town because, depending on the time of day, the bypass takes along. Maybe I’m missing the point of the bypass.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:17 AM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.