HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Jun 22, 2020, 8:50 PM
dleung's Avatar
dleung dleung is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Toronto
Posts: 6,554
Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
Great job, everyone, wearing people down so there is nothing left to say. Great job. Well done. Congratulations on your filibuster-ing.
I particularly enjoy when Lio and Acajack bust out the algebra for the extreme hypotheticals



If a trump supporter told me I'm a cop-killing ANTIFA for acknowledging that systemic racism exists, I'll dismiss them as nutjobs, but it won't make me double down with supporting reparations and statue-vandalism, because I'm not five years old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post
Well, I for one am done with expressing any further opinions on this thread. The language used by some of the posters (accusations of being a fragile white snowflakes and the like) have actually succeeded in hardening my opinions even further, and I am the sort of person these activists should be trying to influence, since I am generally willing to listen to both sides of the argument, and occasionally changing my mind. Instead, the great chasm continues to widen.
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:33 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.