Posted May 28, 2020, 12:56 PM
|
|
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 10,512
|
|
I agree. This board recently had a flare-up in another thread where some posters revealed that they no longer come here due to the confrontational nature of some of the posts (and aggressive nature of some of the posters). I think this constant battle and aggressive posting regarding the CFL and football stadiums tends to detract from the enjoyment of this forum for many posters.
Let's try to keep it more positive and on track. I would really like to see a stadium built in Halifax, whether we get a CFL team or not. In fact, I think a CFL team would be nice, and would accept public money being used to build a stadium for Halifax, but would not be accepting of public money being spent specifically for a CFL team. If a CFL team wants to use a stadium in Halifax, then it should be self-supporting, and be a benefit for the region, but not use hard-earned tax dollars to fund or support it.
|