HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted May 2, 2020, 5:38 PM
jonny golden jonny golden is online now
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 2,966
Quote:
Originally Posted by josh_cat_eyes View Post
I would support a development that includes everything from bendview court over to assumption. This could be a significant development for east main, and hopefully could get Valmond Robichaud to get off his 🞵🞵🞵 and finally develop his Harper building.
I'm not sure where I saw it, but a few months ago I read where there was a significant development planned for the east end, starting this year. It wasn't specific, but at the time I thought about the Harper land. I don't know if the virus will put the kibosh on it, but it would be a major boost to east downtown if we finally see something happening there. Such a prime location that's been vacant for too long.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 7:04 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.