HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #11  
Old Posted Mar 10, 2020, 3:59 PM
Wpg_Guy's Avatar
Wpg_Guy Wpg_Guy is online now
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba
Posts: 8,537
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyGarden View Post
Who is building Sutton Place? I agree, it seems like it has taken forever to get out of the ground. Longer than it should take. I know its being talked about a bit in the 300 Main thread right now, but it seems like the high-rise projects happening in Winnipeg are running into all sorts of problems and delays that I don't see happening elsewhere.
Top Hotel Builders, A construction division of Northland Properties. They build their own assets.
__________________
Winnipeg Act II - April 2024

Winnipeg Developments

In The Future Every Building Will Be World-Famous For Fifteen Minutes.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 9:43 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.