HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #8  
Old Posted Nov 11, 2019, 10:19 PM
Bcasey25raptor's Avatar
Bcasey25raptor Bcasey25raptor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Vancouver Suburbs
Posts: 2,890
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chadillaccc View Post
You're a 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵 🞵🞵🞵🞵🞵.
This response is completely uncalled for. I never personally insulted anyone. I get it you're an albertan and you love the province. I also know you are not one of these mouth breathing idiots throwing a fit, I know not everyone in alberta is like this, but a recent poll showed 37% of albertans supported this wexit nonsense. Your province has an issue with far right extremism and you need to get a handle over it. It's not the ROC's fault that your province has a lot of extremists.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:59 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.