HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About
     

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan


 

 
Thread Tools Display Modes
     
     
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
     
     
  #10  
Old Posted Nov 1, 2019, 4:15 PM
Crisis's Avatar
Crisis Crisis is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,331
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyku View Post
Not much of a surprise here, given how poorly the "parkway" is laid out in terms of (varying) speed limits on the East side.
"I'm shocked", said no one.. I'd say it's the very slow speed limit, in addition to the annoyance of varying speed limits. Speaking with a co-worker who uses the new commuter bridge for his daily commute, his comment is that the commuter bridge provides a more consistent commute time. For him, it's about 15-17 minutes, whereas the Circle Drive route is 15-25 minutes and is more likely to be subject to major delays simply due to volume of traffic.

I don't need to commute daily via the commuter bridge but have found that Circle Drive is much quicker route for me, as I use it outside of rush hours.
Reply With Quote
     
     
End
 
 
 

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Manitoba & Saskatchewan
Forum Jump



Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 6:12 PM.

     

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.